Hello Aspirants, MAT 2019 is being conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association), and the examination will be on February, May, September, and December. Hope you all have started preparing for the MAT Examination. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for MAT 2019 Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the complete updated MAT Syllabus & MAT Study Materials for the year 2019.
In this article, you will get to know about the detailed Syllabus and Study Materials of MAT 2019. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about paper pattern and counselling procedure before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination.
MAT 2019 Syllabus
Before we discuss MAT 2019 Syllabus, let us have a look MAT Exam Pattern and Important Dates.
MAT 2019 Exam Important Dates
The September MAT 2019 Exam important dates and Schedule.
|Descriptions||Exam Date for PBT Test||Exam Date for CBT Test|
|MAT 2019 Registration Start Date||June 7, 2019||June 7, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for September MAT 2019||September 16, 2019||September 8, 2019|
|MAT 2019 Admit card Download start date||September 17, 2019(4 PM onwards)||September 9, 2019(4 PM Onwards)|
|Last Date for MAT Admit Card download||September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|MAT Exam Date||September 21, 2019||September 14, 2019|
|MAT Result Date||September 28, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|MAT Score Card Download Starts||September 28, 2019||September 28, 2019|
|Last date to download September MAT 2019 Score Card||Available for one year||Available for one year|
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The MAT 2019 will be Offline mode & Online mode (pen and paper-based & Computer-based) mode test held in India.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Duration of Time|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||15|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||30|
- Number of Question: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through Offline mode & Online mode (pen and paper-based & Computer-Based).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Language Comprehension, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Indian and Global Environment
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions.
Management Aptitude Test 2019 Syllabus
MAT 2019 Exam Notification has been released. MAT 2019 Examination is most likely to be held in the months February, May, September & December. The candidate may submit MAT Form only online mode. Let us have a look MAT Syllabus of MAT 2019:
MAT Syllabus for General English
This section tests a candidate’s grammar, vocabulary and verbal skills. The exam syllabus of MAT for this section is:
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for English|
|2||Fill In The Blanks|
|5||Different usage of the same word|
|9||Foreign language words used in English|
|12||One word substitution|
- Number of Questions: 20
- Sectional Weightage in MAT Syllabus: 50%
- Type of passages in MAT Exam Syllabus on RC: 4 Short passages of moderate difficulty level
- Division of questions: 5 questions based on each passage
- Type of Questions: All of MCQ type with a penalty of ¼ negative marking
MAT Syllabus for Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
The MAT 2019 exam syllabus for this section tests candidates’ logical and reasoning skills.
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for Intelligence and Critical Reasoning|
|4.||Time & Work|
|7.||Profit & loss|
|9.||Allegation & Mixture|
|10.||Time Speed & Distance|
|11.||Height & Distance|
- Weightage of Reasoning Syllabus questions in MAT exam: 20%
- Weightage of Reasoning Section in MAT Percentile calculation: 25%
- Total Reasoning questions in MAT syllabus for exam: 40
- Type of Questions: MCQs
MAT Syllabus for Maths
This section tests a candidates quantitative skills and MAT 2019 syllabus covers:
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for Maths|
|2.||Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments|
|4.||Course of Action|
|14.||Coding & Decoding|
|18.||Graphs representing Area|
MAT Syllabus for Data Analysis and Sufficiency
This section tests a candidate’s Data Interpretation Skills and Syllabus of MAT 2019 is:
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for Data Analysis and Sufficiency|
MAT Syllabus for Indian and Global Environment
|S. No.||MAT Syllabus for Indian and Global Environment|
|4.||Top officials of big companies|
|5.||Famous awards and Prizes|
|6.||Books and Authors|
|7.||The punch line of companies|
|15.||Major Corporate news|
The aspirant may also check the important links related to the MAT 2019.
|MAT 2019||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
For any Query related to MAT 2019, comment on the box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for MAT 2019.
Best of Luck…!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers