Motihari College of Engineering also known as MCE Motihari is a fully government sponsored engineering college in the heart of Bihar, Bapudham Motihari. The college was established in the year 1980 with an aim of providing quality of technical education to the people of Bihar but due to some interim political reason, the college was shut down in 1994.
But later in 2008 due to government intervene and pressure from the local politician, the college was reopened with a new name of Motihari College of engineering from its previous name of Indian College of Engineering. Now the college is affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna and quickly becoming one of the prime destination for IT lovers in Bihar.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- MCE Motihari is under the administrative control of the department of science and technology and wholly funded by Government of Bihar.
- The entire course offered by MCE Motihari is affiliated by AICTE and approved by MHRD.
- Academic integrity and as well as state– of – the art classrooms, laboratories and almost 30 plus Faculty and Assistants makes the college quite promising.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas. Special counseling by trained personnel.
Courses Offered by MCE Motihari:
Undergraduate Programs (B.Tech)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- MCE Motihari has Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care.
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 15,000 books. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of latest news& events.
- Highly equipped Mechanical and Electrical lab under the supervision of qualified lab assistants.
- To get admission in MCE Motihari four years engineering course, one has to get through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (B.C.E.C.E.) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- For Undergraduate course (B.Tech Programs): Rs 50000/- (approx) per year
- Hostel charge: Rs 18000/-(Fooding+ lodging) approx per year
Placement of MCE Motihari:
Motihari College of Engineering has an average placement service. Though the full-fledged training and placement cell in the college are working too hard to get some of the top-notch companies for the campus placements but a vision of 100% placement is still is in the basket. The Training and placement cell is providing a better understanding of career and quality materials to the students and is also assisting training and internship programs to the students.
College Ranking by Edufever:
Motihari College of Engineering renders Technology Support and Service in the areas IT processing/testing and quality assurance in India hence making all of its courses good. Faculties are highly trained and also infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add colors to its destiny and hence making this institution recommendable in the field of engineering. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
Motihari College Of Engineering, Motihari
Motihari – Rulhi Rd, Bairiya,
Pin: 845401, Bihar, India