Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS Wardha) is one of the oldest medical colleges in India which was founded in the year 1969. MGIMS Wardha is India’s first rural medical college, nestled in the karmabhoomi of Mahatma Gandhi, in Sevagram.
Dr S Chhabra received Dr Jhaveri Family Welfare Planning award from Indian Medical Association Mumbai on 27 Dec 2017.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about MGIMS Sevagram like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details, etc.
- 1 MGIMS Wardha
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff
- 6 Maharastra NEET 2019 counselling
- 7 Ranking and Reputation
- 8 Contact Details
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the College details of Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha.
|Name of Institute||Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Sevagram, Wardha|
|Popular Name||MGIMS Wardha|
|Location||P.O. Sevagram, Distt. Wardha, Maharashtra Sevagram|
|Year of Establishment||1969|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
|MBBS||100||4 Years 6 Months|
|PG Diploma||15||2 Years|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognised by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
|Courses||Fees per Annum|
|Particular||Fees per Annum|
NEET Cutoff 2019 (Expected)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
NEET Cut off 2018
Category-wise Qualified Candidates
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||2,68,316|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||3,27,575|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||87,311|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||31,360|
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Maharastra NEET 2019 counselling
candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Maharastra State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharastra NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Maharastra NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
NEET Maharastra 2019 Counselling Procedure
The below-mentioned flowchart can best explain the entire process of counselling.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharastra must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||MGIMS Wardha|
We want to give this Medical college 4.1 out of 5 Stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Gujarat.
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha
Address: P.O. Sevagram, Distt. Wardha, Maharashtra Sevagram
Phone: +91- 7152 – 284341-55 (15 lines) ext. 210, 284230 / 022-67776777
Email: [email protected]/ [email protected]
Fax: +91 – 7152-284333/284220
Official Website: https://www.mgims.ac.in/
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra 2019-20
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2019
- Maharashtra MBBS BDS Seat Matrix
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!