Greetings to all the MH CET Law 2020 Aspirants. As you know that the MH CET Law Entrance Exam Authority has released the notification for the MH CET Law 2020 Entrance Exam. The Call Letter for the MH CET Law 2020 Exam will be released on The third week of July 2020. This article will let you know the procedure to download MH CET Law 2020 Admit Card (Hall Ticket for MH CET Law India 2020).
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
The Hall Ticket for MH CET Law India 2020 is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her MH CET Law Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore it’s become mandatory for all the students to get updated with their Admit Card.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 MH CET Law Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test also is known as MH CET. It is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. Through the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law 2020.
The student can get admission into the law course, such as LL.B (3 years) and LL.B (Integrated-5 years) following programmes are offered by the different colleges & institutions in Maharashtra state. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2020 Admission notification.
|Examination||MH CET Law (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law)|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra|
|Exam level||State-level entrance test|
|Programmes offered||5-year LLB ( BA LLB or BBA LLB) & 3-year LLB|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Duration of Examination||150 Minutes|
|Application form fees||
|Participating institutes||141 Law colleges in Maharashtra (MH CET Law 2020 scores will also be accepted in many other govt & private law colleges in Maharashtra)|
|Seats offered||3-year LLB – More than 15000 seats & 5-year LLB – Around 10,000 seats|
|Exam mode and type||Online mode, (objective test paper)|
|Languages for the Examination||English & Marathi|
MH CET Law (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law) of 5 Year LLB exam and 3 Year LLB exam held in the month of 24 July and 6 August respectively, due to COVID 19.
Candidates applying for the Maharashtra CET Exam needs to check these important dates related to the entrance test. Check out these important Dates for MH CET.
|Issue of Notification||December 4, 2019|
|Commencement of Application Form for 5 yr LLB||January 21, 2020|
|End of Application form for 5 yr LLB||Jun 8, 2020|
|Release of Admit card for 5 yr LLB||March 27, 2020|
|MH CET Law 2020 exam date 5 yr LLB||July 24, 2020|
|Declaration of Result for 5 yr LLB||the first week or second week of August 2020 (Expected)|
|Commencement of Application Form for 3 yr LLB||March 19, 2020|
|End of Application form for 3 yr LLB||Jun 8, 2020|
|Release of Admit card for 3 yr LLB||the second week or fourth week of July 2020 (Expected)|
|MH CET Law 2020 exam date of 3 yr LLB||August 6, 2020|
|Declaration of Result for 3 yr LLB||the second week or fourth week of August 2020 (Expected)|
|Counselling and seat allotment begins for 5 yr LLB||the second week or fourth week of August 2020 (Expected)|
|Counselling and seat allotment begins for 3 yr LLB||the second week or fourth week of August 2020 (Expected)|
The admit card for the MHCET-Law Admit card 2020 will be released online from July (expected) 2020 onwards. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination.
If a candidate fails to show His/Her MHCET-Law 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for MHCET-Law 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit MHCET–Law entrance exam official website
- Click on MHCET-Law Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download MHCET-Law admit card
- Take a clear print of MHCET-Law entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
|Events||For the five-year LLB course||For three-year LLB course|
|Starting of the online application window||January 20||March 19|
|Last date of submitting application forms||March 2||May 6|
|Availability of hall tickets||March 27||June 5|
|MH CET Law 2020 exam date||April 12||June 28|
How to download Admit Card?
Step 1: Visit the official website of DHE Maharashtra – http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
Step 2: Click on ‘Admit Card’ link
Step 3: Enter registration number/roll number and password/date of birth
Step 4: Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ button
Step 5: Cross-check details mentioned on the hall ticket before downloading and in case of any discrepancy, candidates should contact the state CET cell before the exam
Step 6: Take at least two printouts of MHCET law 2020 to admit card
Hall Ticket Details
Candidates are advised to cross-check the details on their admit card as under:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Programme applied for
- Exam centres address
- Exam centre code
- Exam date
- Reporting time
Instructions for the admit card
- The admit card for MHCET 2020 is a mandatory document mentioning details about candidates, exam appearing for as well as test centre name and location.
- Candidates will not be allowed in the examination to take the exam if not carrying a valid hall ticket on the day.
- The admit card also carries important instructions to be followed on the exam day, candidates should go through the instructions before appearing for the exam.
- Also, candidates should carry one valid photo ID proof including PAN Card, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Bank Pass Book etc.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. No, MH CET offered courses various UG & PG.
A. Admission Notification of MH CET Law 2020 will be issued on 4 December 2019.
A. The students appeared for Mhcet Law 36513 in 2019.
A. 1. The Admission seekers have to visit on the official site Click here
2. Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
3. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
4. Candidates must note down their unique application number which will be generated during registration.
5. Candidates can make a correction in the application during the verification process at the designated centres.
6. There is no need to send the printed application to the board.
A. MH CET Law obtained mark and rank Expected in 2020 as fallows.
Marks Expected Rank
Less than 45,000
61-70 16,000- 8,000
A. There is no negative marking MH CET Law examination.
A. MH CET Law examination is good marks 120+. To takes admission in various law colleges in Mumbai.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now