MHF Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as MHF Homoeopathic College Ahmednagar and was founded in the year 1990.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about MHF Homoeopathic Medical College Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
MHF’s Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar
This famous BHMS College in Ahmednagar is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of MHF Homoeopathic College Ahmednagar.
|College Name||MHF’s Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar|
|Popular Name||MHF Homoeopathic College Ahmednagar|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
- Medical Facilities
|Graduation U.G||Program Name||Duration|
|BHMS||Homoeopathic||4 Years & 6 Months & Compulsory 1 Year Internship|
UG Course Intake Capacity
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As MHF’s Homoeopathic Medical College Ahmednagar in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education.
- To promote efficient use of available resources.
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit.
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under this college. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Reservation form available State quota||Reservation from Private Unaided Institutions/ Colleges|
|Scheduled Castes &Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism(SC)||13.0%||6.5 %|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||07 %||3.5 %|
|Vimukta Jati(VJ) DT-A||03 %||1.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes(NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|Nomadic Tribes(NT-2) NT-C||3.5 %||1.75%|
|Nomadic Tribes(NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) including SBC||19.0%||9.5%|
|College Fee||80000/- per year|
|Hostel Fee(Girls & Boys Hostel 1)||24000/- + 5000/- Deposit|
|Hostel Fee(Girls & Boys Hostel 2)||34000/- + 5000/- Deposit|
|Mess||2500/- to 3000/-(per Month)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||MHF Homoeopathic College Ahmednagar|
MHF’s Homoeopathic College Ahmednagar
Address: Hahnemann Hills, Chandanapuri Ghat, Gunjalwadi Pathar. Tal:- Sangamner (422 620), Ahmednagar
Phone No: (+91) 8390234526/ 9922382566/ 8888682092/ 8805572272
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Official website: http://www.drsgihmc.org/
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the MHF Homoeopathic College Ahmednagar.
A. No, MHF Homoeopathic College Ahmednagar is a private college.
A. Hahnemann Hills, Chandanapuri Ghat, Gunjalwadi Pathar. Tal:- Sangamner (422 620), Ahmednagar
A.It was established in 1990.
A. No, without NEET admission to this college is not possible.