MHT CET 2019: The admit cards for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2019 have been released by the Directorate of Technical Education (Maharashtra). All the candidates appearing for the MHT CET 2019 can download the admit cards from the official website,i.e. mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in.
Important dates and Important point
- Exam date: May 2nd, 2019 to May 13th,2019
- Results: June 3rd, 2019
- There will be no negative marking.
- The difficulty level of the paper for mathematics, Physics and Chemistry will be of JEE Main level, and the difficulty level for Biology paper will be of NEET UG level.
Steps to download MHT CET 2019
Step1: Log on to the official website, mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in.
Step2: On the homepage, click on the candidate login link.
Step3: Enter your application number, password, and other details required.
Step4: Click on login; then the admit cards will display on the screen.
Step5: Download and take out the print of the same for future use.
Exam pattern for MHT CET 2019
- The CBT will have three papers.
- Paper, I will be Mathematics, paper II will be Physics and Chemistry, and Paper III will be Biology (Zoology and Botany).
- The paper will have objective type questions, and each paper will carry 100 marks.
- In the case of Mathematics, the question paper will have 50 questions carrying 2 marks each.
- In the case of Paper II and III, there would 100 objective questions carrying 1 mark each.
Syllabus for MHT CET 2019
- The questions in the paper will be based on the syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- Approximately 20 per cent weight age will be given to Class 11 syllabus, and 80 per cent weight age will be given to Class 12 syllabus.
- The MHT CET question paper will cover the entire syllabus of Class 12.
- MHT CET 2019 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
- MHT CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification
- Download MHT CET 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
BEST OF LUCK!!!