MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. Every year lakhs of student attend this exam for desire the take admission in top engineering universities and colleges. If you desire to go for the exam then the very first thing you have to is to check MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure to plan your preparation. Through this article, we will discuss the MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information about related to this examination. One needs to read the Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure for the MHT CET 2020 to get detailed knowledge about the whole selection procedure.
The exam pattern of MHT CET 2020 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the MHT CET 2020 exam pattern, the candidate will be able to process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about the MHT CET 2020 exam pattern is listed below:
|Name of Examination||MHT CET 2020|
|Conducted by||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra|
|MHT CET 2020 Exam Date||16th to 20th May 2020|
|Level of MHT CET Examination||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Duration of Examination||B.Tech 150 Question|
|Total Number of Questions||B.tech 3 hours|
|Languages for the Examination||For physics and chemistry (English/Urdu/Marathi), Mathematics(English only).|
MHT CET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of Maharastra CET is based on 10+2 Syllabus. Those who want to get admission in Engineering Colleges in Maharastra may opt for PCM and PCB is for those who choose Pharmacy/ Other Health Science courses.
MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
All the students applying for MHT CET 2020 examination are advised to go through the Exam Pattern for MH CET 2020. A Better Understanding of Exam Pattern and questions to be asked will help you to score great in MH CET 2019 Engineering Entrance Examination. Check the detailed MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern below:
|S.NO||Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||I||Mathematics||50 x 2||100|
|2.||II||Physics||50 x 1||50|
|Chemistry||50 x 1||50|
|3.||III||Botany||50 x 1||50|
|Zoology||50 x 1||50|
Schedule of Exam
|Type of Examination Centre for MHT-CET 2020||Examination Papers|
|Paper I10.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.||Paper-II12.30 p.m. to 02.00 p.m.||Paper III
03.00 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.
|MB (PCMB Group)||Mathematics||Physics & Chemistry||Biology|
|MM (PCM Group)||Mathematics||Physics & Chemistry||—-|
|BB (PCB Group)||—-||Physics & Chemistry||Biology|
- A Candidates who want to take admission in undergraduate engineering programmes under MHT CET need to appear in Paper I and Paper-II.
- A candidate applying for Health Science and different Pharmacy courses have to appear in Paper III.
- Paper, I will consist of 50 MCQ types question of Mathematics each carrying 2 marks making it a paper of 100 Marks.
- Paper-II will consist of 100 questions each carrying 1 marks making it a paper of 100 Marks (50 questions from Physics + 50 Questions From Chemistry).
- Each of the subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology and Mathematics will have 50 questions each.
- Each correct answer in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Biology will be awarded 1 mark, while each correct answer in the Mathematics section will be given 2 marks.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Time: Each paper will be of 90 minutes
- Language: For physics and chemistry (English/Urdu/Marathi), Mathematics(English only).
- Mode of Exam: Offline only.
|MHT CET 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Previous Year paper||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Important Books||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Sample Papers||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Online test Series||Click Here|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!!