MHT CET 2020 Application form will be available from the 2nd week of February 2020. The Candidates may submit the application form of MHT CET 2020 through Online mode. According to MHT CET 2020 Official Information, The last date of the submission of MHT CET Aptitude Test 2020 application form 2020 is 4th week of March 2020 (11:59 pm)(expected). MHT CET is a state-level examination.DTE Maharashtra conducts the seat allotment process based on merit ranking in MHT CET and preference of seats through the Centralised Allotment Process. Through this entrance, exam admission will be offered in Professional Degree courses in MHT CET institutions in the State.
Throughout the article, we will discuss the MHT CET Counselling Procedure, Document required during the Counselling process, Seat Matrix etc. Get updated information on counselling procedure, intake capacity (seat matrix) etc.
MHT CET 2020 Counselling will be conducted by the Government of Maharashtra
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. The counselling of MHT CET 2020 will commence tentatively from the first week of June 2020. Candidates will have to register and fill their required choices to participate in the counselling process. Allotment of seats will be done as per the merit and preferences of the candidates. The given steps can be followed by the candidates for the MHT CET 2020 counselling process:
- The student will be Visit MHT CET Official Website
- The student will be Click on ‘Register for Counselling’ link.
- Candidates have to enter the login details like application number, MHT CET roll number, date of birth, course, etc.
- Candidates Douncumat verification have to visit any convenient Facilitation Centre in person. Candidates have to bring all the required documents in original along with photocopies. The facilitation centre will confirm the candidate’s application and issue the Receipt cum Acknowledgement of Application Form.
- State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai final merit list will be displayed. Merit list will be displayed separately for all the courses. Candidates who will get shortlisted in the merit list can proceed for the further counselling process.
- Applicants have to fill their options of colleges & courses as per their preference. The applicants can fill the maximum of 300 choices. Candidates can fill option form through their login.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates. On the basis of filled choices, merit list & availability of seats in colleges, the seat will be allotted to candidates.
- Applicants have to report to the ARC in schedule time to confirm the allotted seat. If candidates fail to appear at the prescribed schedule their allotment will be rejected and they will not be able to participate in the further counselling round.
- Candidates must report to the institution finally allotted to them to confirm their admission.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- Admit Card, Scorecard of MHT CET examination and Birth certificate as age proof.
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination Class X mark sheet and Class XII or equivalent mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Scorecard of the exam.
- 5 passport size colour photographs.
- Caste certificates in the case of reserved category students. (if applicable)
- Identity certificate.
MHT CET Seat Matrix 2020
Below we have mentioned the MHT CET Institute Location.
|Registration and Choice Filling||First week of June to the third week of June 2020|
|1st Phase Allotment Results||Fourth week of June 2020|
|1st Phase Admission/provision Seat Booking||Fourth week of June 2020|
|2nd Phase Allotment Results||The first week of July 2020|
|2nd Phase Admission/Provision Seat Booking||The first week of July 2020|
|3rd Phase Allotment Results||Last Week of July 2020|
|3rd Phase Admission/Provision Seat Booking||Last Week of July 2020|
|Contact Number||(022) 2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602|
|MHT CET Branch||Directorate Of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai 3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No.1967, |
Opp. Metro Cinema, Mumbai – 400 001
|MHT CET 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Previous Year paper||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Important Books||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Sample Papers||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|MHT CET 2020 Online test Series||Click Here|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!