MHT CET Important Books 2020: “much to study, in little time” If one is aiming to crack MHT CET 2020, selecting the best books is undoubtedly the most important part of the preparation of MHT CET 2020. As MHT CET 2020 Important Books will assist aspirants with the relevant resources to learn. Also, it helps you to choose the most important topics, from the excess of study materials available in the market.
MHT CET 2020 is quite considered to be one of the country’s largest and most hard and competitive entrance exams. At the preliminary step, there are multiple options for the students but the right guidance/book is of utmost importance. Candidates usually start preparing from a year or two in advance for exams like MHT CET 2020.
Download E-books for all Subjects Free: Click Here
|MHT CET 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
There are a couple of factors which students should be cautious about while selecting the MHT CET 2020 Important books.
- The selected material will clear the basic concepts
- A Candidates who want to take admission in undergraduate engineering programmes under MHT CET need to appear in Paper I and Paper-II.
- A candidate applying for Health Science and different Pharmacy courses have to appear in Paper III.
- Paper, I will consist of 50 MCQ types question of Mathematics each carrying 2 marks making it a paper of 100 Marks.
- Paper-II will consist of 100 questions each carrying 1 marks making it a paper of 100 Marks (50 questions from Physics + 50 Questions From Chemistry).
- The questions will be based on the Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- Approximately 20% of weightage will be given to Std. XI curriculum and 80% weightage will be given to Std. XII curriculum while setting the question paper
- MHT CET 2020 syllabus has been decided after a review of various State syllabuses as well as those prepared by CBSE, NCERTand COBSE. MHT CET UG best books recommended in this article are collated by keeping in mind the syllabus recommended by the BITS, Pilani.
List of NCERT Books
Subject Wise Reference Books
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry||Buy Online|
Advanced Problems in Inorganic Chemistry (2019-2020 Examination)
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)||Buy Online|
|Dinesh Objective Physics||Buy Online|
|Problems In General Physics||Buy Online|
|Handbook of Physics||Buy Online|
|Dinesh Objective Biology||Buy Online|
|Pradeep’s Objective Biology||Buy Online|
|Daily Practice Problem (DPP) Sheets||Buy Online|
|A problem book in Mathematical Analysis||Buy Online|
|A Problem Book in Algebra||Buy Online|
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume)||Buy Online|
|Mathematics for Class 11 by R D Sharma||Buy Online|
|S.no.||Name of Books||Author||Publication|
|2.||MH-CET Engineering Solved Papers 2015-2004 with 5 Complete Mock Tests||Various Experts||Arihant Publications||Buy Online|
|3.||Pradnya’s Objective Mathematics||C. S. Patil||Nikita Publication, Latur||Buy Online|
Note:- Please do not buy all the books specified above, you can go for one-two reference books but NCERT books are compulsory for scoring good marks in MHT CET
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!