MHT CET Exam Pattern 2020 is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. Every year lakhs of student attend this exam for desire the take admission in top engineering universities and colleges. If you desire to go for the exam then the very first thing you have to is to check the MHT CET Exam Pattern 2020 and Selection Procedure to plan your preparation. Through this article, we will discuss the MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information about related to this examination. One needs to read the Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure for the MHT CET 2020 to get detailed knowledge about the whole selection procedure.
Download E-books for all Subjects Free: Click Here
|MHT CET 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The exam pattern of MHT CET 2020 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the MHT CET 2020 exam pattern, the candidate will be able to process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about the MHT CET 2020 exam pattern is listed below:
|Name of Examination||MHT CET 2020|
|Conducted by||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra|
|Exam Date||13th to 17th April 2020|
|Level of MHT CET Examination||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Duration of Examination||B.tech-3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||B.Tech-150 Question|
|Languages for the Examination||For physics and chemistry (English/Urdu/Marathi), Mathematics(English only).|
Candidates applying for the Maharashtra CET Exam needs to check these important dates related to MH CET 2020. Check out these important Dates for MH CET.
|1||Application form release||7th Jan 2020 (Tuesday)|
|2||Last date for submitting the application form||29th Feb 2020 (11:59 pm) (Saturday)|
|3||Registration Period with the additional late fee of Rs. 500||1st Mar 2020 (Sunday)-7th Mar 2020 (11:59 pm) (Saturday)|
|4||Admit card release||5th Apr 2020 (Sunday)-23rd Apr 2020 (Thursday)|
|5||Exam date||13th to 17th April 2020 and 20th to 23rd April 2020|
|6||Declaration of Results||1st week of June 2020|
|7||Starting of Counselling||First week of June to the third week of June 2020|
The syllabus of Maharastra CET is based on 10+2 Syllabus. Those who want to get admission in Engineering Colleges in Maharastra may opt for PCM and PCB is for those who choose Pharmacy/ Other Health Science courses.
All the students applying for MHT CET 2020 examination are advised to go through the Exam Pattern for MH CET 2020. A Better Understanding of Exam Pattern and questions to be asked will help you to score great in MH CET 2020 Engineering Entrance Examination. Check the detailed MHT CET 2020 Exam Pattern below:
|S.NO||Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||I||Mathematics||50 x 2||100|
|2.||II||Physics||50 x 1||50|
|Chemistry||50 x 1||50|
|3.||III||Botany||50 x 1||50|
|Zoology||50 x 1||50|
Schedule of Exam
|Type of Examination Centre for MHT-CET 2020||Examination Papers|
10.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
12.30 p.m. to 02.00 p.m.
03.00 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.
|MB (PCMB Group)||Mathematics||Physics & Chemistry||Biology|
|MM (PCM Group)||Mathematics||Physics & Chemistry||—-|
|BB (PCB Group)||—-||Physics & Chemistry||Biology|
- A Candidates who want to take admission in undergraduate engineering programmes under MHT CET need to appear in Paper I and Paper-II.
- A candidate applying for Health Science and different Pharmacy courses have to appear in Paper III.
- Paper, I will consist of 50 MCQ types question of Mathematics each carrying 2 marks making it a paper of 100 Marks.
- Paper-II will consist of 100 questions each carrying 1 marks making it a paper of 100 Marks (50 questions from Physics + 50 Questions From Chemistry).
- Each of the subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology and Mathematics will have 50 questions each.
- Each correct answer in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Biology will be awarded 1 mark, while each correct answer in the Mathematics section will be given 2 marks.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Time: Each paper will be of 90 minutes
- Language: For physics and chemistry (English/Urdu/Marathi), Mathematics(English only).
- Mode of Exam: Offline only.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!!