MHT CET 2020: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test popularly known as MHT-CET (MHT CET) is one of the most popular state level Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell, Mumbai in the month of April. The Entrance Exam is Conducted every year in various cities across the state. Successful aspirants of MHT CET are then eligible to apply for admission to First Year of Full-Time Degree Courses of Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and D.Pharm) in Maharashtra State. This article will help you to know about the latest MHT CET 2020 notification and every bit of Information related to MHT CET 2020.
Every year Lakhs of aspirants appears for Maharashtra CET Exam to get admission in various Undergraduate professional Courses offered by different Private and Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra state. MH CET Application Form is available from 7th Jan 2020 (Tuesday) to 29th Feb 2020 (11:59 pm) (Saturday). This year MH CET 2020 Examination is scheduled to happen on 13th to 17th April 2020. Before we talk further about MHT CET 2020 notification, let us check the prime reason why you should opt for Maharashtra CET.
Download Hand Written Notes for MHT CET 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of MHT CET 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The exam pattern of MHT CET 2020 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the MHT CET 2020 exam pattern, the candidate will be able to process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about the MHT CET 2020 exam pattern is listed below:
|Name of Examination||MHT CET 2020|
|Conducted by||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra|
|Exam Date||13th to 17th April 2020|
|Level of MHT CET Examination||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Duration of Examination||B.tech-3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||B.Tech-150 Question|
|Languages for the Examination||For physics and chemistry (English/Urdu/Marathi), Mathematics(English only).|
Candidates applying for the Maharashtra CET Exam needs to check these important dates related to MH CET 2020. Check out these important Dates for MH CET.
|Starting of Online Registration||26th May 2020 (Re-started)|
|Last date to fill and submit the Online application (without late fee)||1st June 2020|
|Online registration with late fee of Rs.500||–|
|Payment of application fee through online mode||7th January to 7th March 2020|
|Last date of application submission & fee payment (for already registered candidates)||1st June|
|Last date to update HSC Board information||7th June 2020|
|Last date to make changes in preference of exam district||Till 10th June 2020|
|Release of Admit card||June 2020|
|MH CET 2020 Exam||4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st July and 3rd, 4th, 5th August 2020|
|Submission of objections on the question paper||August 2020|
|Declaration of Results||On or before August/ September 2020|
|Starting of Counselling||1st week of September 2020|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided MHT CET 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack MHT CET 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
|Mathematics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Why Choose MHT CET?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of MHT CET 2020 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose Maharashtra CET.
- MH CET scorecard is the mandatory requirement for the admission in Top Ranked Engineering Institutions in Maharastra like Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune etc.
- A candidate who wishes to take admission in various state and privately funded Engineering other Professional Courses in Maharastra have to clear MHT CET 2020.
- The fees structure for MH CET governed colleges is cheapest as compared to other states of India.
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about MHT CET 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility and Exam Pattern of MHT CET 2020.
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on MHT CET Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of MHT CET 2020 is given below:
The applicant applying for MHT CET 2020 has to be of Indian nationality.
A candidate applying for MH CET 2020 needs to be 17 years of age till December 31 of the year of admission.
A Candidate Should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra or his/her parents should have been residing in Maharashtra for the past 10 years. A Domicile Certificate is needed to be submitted while applying for MHT CET 2020.
***Candidate from outside may also apply but the first preference will be given to local Candidate.
A candidate applying for Various Engineering, or other Professional Courses offered by MH CET 2020 Participating Institutes must fulfil the following Education Criteria.
- Applicants must be a class XII or equivalent examination passed or appearing in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with at least 50% aggregate marks from any recognised board/university.
- For all other categories (SC, ST and OBC), the education criteria are 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
The Maharashtra Common Exam Board has invited candidates to fill in the MH CET 2020 Application From 2nd week of February 2020 to 4th week of March 2020. Aspirants need to visit the official website of Maharashtra CET to fill up the Application Form. One can apply the application form online. Candidates are advised to keep their scanned images and photographs of the signature ready before applying for MH CET 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for MHT CET 2020, Candidates can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Official Website of Maharashtra CET.
- Click on the link “Apply for MHT CET 2020”.
- Fill the required details such as pre exam academic qualification, personal mailing detail, Personal and guardian details, etc.
- Upload the scanned images one by one in the prescribed specifications.
- Go through the payment gateway section and pay the application fee through debit/credit card or e-challan of Canara/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI etc Bank.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
- Valid Contact Number and Email ID
- Qualification and other personal details
- Payment details
- Photograph scanned with name and date mentioned below (image should be in JPEG format with a size of 4 KB to 40 KB and the image should be coloured with a clear background with 3.5 x 4.5 cm dimension).
- Scanned signature made by a candidate on a white page within the 3.5 x 1.5 cm box size. The image should be in JPEG format with a size of 1 KB to 30 KB.
Here is the Maharashtra CET 2020 Fees detail.
|MHT CET 2020 Application Fee for Open Category||Rs. 800 + Payment Gateway Charges|
|MHT CET Application Fee 2020 for Reserved Category||Rs. 600 + Payment Gateway Charges|
All the students applying for MHT CET 2020 examination are advised to go through the Exam Pattern for MH CET 2020. A Better Understanding of Exam Pattern and questions to be asked will help you to score great in MH CET 2020 Engineering Entrance Examination. Check the detailed MH CET 2020 Exam Pattern below:
|Paper||Subject||Approximate No. of MCQ based on||Marks as per Question||Total Marks||Duration in Minutes|
|XI Std||XII Std|
For more information about Exam Pattern: Click Here
The syllabus of Maharashtra CET is based on 10+2 Syllabus. Those who want to get admission in Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra may opt for PCM and PCB is for those who choose Pharmacy/ Other Health Science courses.
For more information about Syllabus: Click Here
The MHT CET 2020 Exam is consist of four papers Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Candidates are advised to choose the Paper wisely to score well in MH CET 2020 Examination. The question asked in MHT CET Previous year Question Papers was based on the syllabus prescribed for Maharashtra CET. According to some of the previous toppers of MHT CET, 6 months of dedicated studies and these Highly Recommended books for MH CET Entrance Exam is what you need to score great in the MHT CET 2020 Examination.
For more information about Books: Click Here
The admit card will be released on last week of April 2020. For downloading Admit Card, Candidate should visit the website of MHT CET 2020. as per the schedule. The issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MHT-CET 2020 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
For more information about Admit card: Click Here
- The result will be declared on websites of MHT CET 2020 as per the schedule.
- Provisional Answer key of each version of question paper & OMR Answer sheet will be made available on website MCT CET 2020 as per MHT CET 2020 Information Brochure- Agricultural Courses 17 schedule. The OMR Sheet will be available to each candidate after entering Password and Registration ID.
- The Competent Authority shall invite application for admission and after verification of documents and eligibility, publish the Merit Lists as per the Rules.
- The downloadable mark sheet will be made available on website MCT CET 2020 as per schedule.
- While declaring the result, if a Candidate remains Absent in any one of the subjects in PCM or PCB, then the Total Marks for PCM or PCB will be declared as ‘ABS’ (Absent) as the case may be.
The MH CET cutoff 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the board for the selection of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for MHT CET 2020 need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected. Each Participating Institutes of MH CET will publish its own Cutoff Score for the selection of students into different offering Branches.
For more information about Cutoff: Click Here
Students can solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get updated with the latest trend of MH CET. The previous year question paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus of MHT CET, whereas Sample Papers will prepare you for the Actual Examination.
For more information about Sample Paper: Click Here
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be considered for admission. Successful candidates will be invited for central counselling session based on the marks obtained in MH-CET(UG). Candidates can choose their preferred specialization/branch of study on a particular campus based on
- The cut-off score for the specified specialization/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point in time.
For more information about COunselling: Click Here
Maharashtra CET Examination score card is mandatory to take admission in some of the premier engineering colleges in Maharashtra. The MH-CET 2020 scorecard is acceptable by 50+ Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra. Here is the list of some of the TOP participating institute in MHT CET 2020.
|1||Government College of Engineering, Amravati|
|2||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati|
|3||Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Shegaon|
|4||Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research, Amravati|
|5||P. R. Pote (Patil) Education & Welfare Trust’s Group of Institution(Integrated Campus), Amravati|
|6||P.R. Patil College of Engineering & Technology, Amravati|
There are a total of 46 Exam centres is assigned where a candidate appearing for Maharashtra CET can give the entrance test. A Candidate is advised to choose the centre wisely without making any mistake as the chosen centre will not be changed in the later stage. The allotment of the examination centre for MHT CET 2020 is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. The Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
In the case of any irregularities, a candidate is advised to visit the Examination board to get further assistance.
Address: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: (022) – 22652261 / 22652262
(between 10am – 6pm)
Best Of luck..!!!
- Set of Maharashtra CET Sample paper 2020
- Maharashtra Common Law Entrance Test: MH CET Law 2020
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET MBA 2020)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When will State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai, release MH CET 2020 Application form?
A. MHT CET application forms 2020 have been made available again by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai, on May 26, 2020. The last date to fill the application form is June 1.
Q. I am an NRI candidate. Can I apply for MHT CET?
A. No. Only Indian candidates will be eligible to appear in MHT CET.
A: MHT CET 2019 entrance test is being conducted by the Director of Technical Education, Maharastra.
A: After qualifying the MHT CET Entrance test, the candidates can opt for the B. Tech course and Health science courses in Maharastra.
A: No, there is no such age limit to apply for MHT CET.
A: The exam is conducted in online mode.
A: In MHT CET, 1 mark is for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
A: To download the admit card of MHT CET-
- Go to the official Link for MHT CET 201 Admit Card
- Enter your application no and password at respective boxes
- The admit card will be shown on the screen. Review the admit card thoroughly for personal details.
- Download and take a print out for future references.
A: The syllabus includes subjects from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education. 20% syllabus will be carried form class 11th and 80% from class 12th while setting the question paper.
A: The total mark of MHT CET exam is 200.
A: The exam time duration is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
A: The difficulty level of MHT CET 2020 will almost close to JEE MAIN in terms of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and NEET for Biology.
A: The expected date of online registration for MHT CET 2020 is the 2nd week of February 2020.
A: The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts that are morning shift from 9 AM to 12 PM and evening shift that is from 2 PM to 5 PM.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further MHT CET 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers