MICAT 2018 is the University level examination which is conducted by the Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad. It is the qualifying examination for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C). In this article we are going to share all the details about MICAT 2018 Examination. We will cover all the essential details of MICA MBA Exam 2018 i.e Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Last Year Papers, Cut-off, Result etc.
- 1 Mudra Institute of Communications (MICAT 2018)
- 1.1 Why Choose MICAT Exam?
- 1.2 MICAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Application Process
- 1.4 Application Fee for MICAT 2018
- 1.5 MICAT 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.6 MICAT MBA TEST 2018 Syllabus
- 1.7 MICAT 2018 Exam Cities
- 1.8 Admit Card
- 1.9 MICAT 2018 Result
- 1.10 MICAT 2018 Important Dates
- 1.11 Contact Information
Mudra Institute of Communications (MICAT 2018)
Why Choose MICAT Exam?
Before go to the Deep, I would like to introduce some known fact of Mudra Institute of Communications, Which will give you answer why to choose MICAT Exams
- MICA Admission Test is the University level entrance examination which is conducted by the Mudra Institute of Communication
- MICA Established in 1990- 91, MICA (formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad), is the only residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia-Pacific region, dedicated to creating leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication.
- MICA Ahmedabad focuses on Strategic Marketing and Communication.
- It is the India’s premier Institute for Advertising and Publishing course in the country.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about MICAT admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Mudra Institute of Communication Common Admission Test 2018.
MICAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on MICA 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, The candidate can apply for the Entrance.
The candidates must fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for MICA MBA Test.
- The candidate has a Bachelor’s degree (12+3) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the UGC and Association of Indian Universities.
- Students who are studying in their final year graduation also eligible to apply for MICAT 2018.
- Applicants must have valid scores of at least one of the entrance exams among CAT 2017, XAT 2018 and GMAT (2016 onwards).
- A Foreign National (FN) student is eligible to apply if he/ she holds a foreign passport with valid GMAT scores (2016 onwards) of 600 or more.
Note: An NRI students can also apply with a valid GMAT score (2017 onwards).
How to Apply?
Below you will find the process of online application for MICA MBA Test:
- Students need to visit the official website of MICA and click the “New Registration” button.
- Aspirants need to fill in the required details in the application form.
- Candidates must upload their latest coloured passport size photo at the time of online registration for MICAT 2018.
- The candidates need to enter their scores on the national level exams.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After successful registration, aspirants will receive an e-mail containing MICA ID and Password.
Application Fee for MICAT 2018
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.1965 (for all categories).
- The mode of application fee payment is through Credit Card/ Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash at SBI Bank, Demand Draft and Counter Payment.
MICAT 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Let’s have a look of MICAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Parts||Sections||No. of Questions||Time Allotted|
|Part I||Descriptive Test||4||35 Minutes|
|Part II||Psychometric Test||36-37||25 Minutes|
2 Hour and 45 Minutes
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||25|
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Number of questions: 141-42
- Segment: The question paper will be divided into three sections.
- Time: minutes 165 ( 2:45 hours)
MICAT MBA TEST 2018 Syllabus
MICAT 2018 is divided into six sections:
- Psychometric Test
- Descriptive Test.
- Verbal Ability.
- Quantitative Ability.
- General Awareness.
- Divergent-Convergent Reasoning
The detailed MICAT 2018 syllabus is mentioned below:
Reasoning and Verbal Ability
- Visual Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Word Combination, etc.
- Film and Media
- National Current Affairs
- News Presenters
- Sports News
- Indian Constitution
- Science & research
- Geography, etc.
- Set Theory, etc.
MICAT 2018 Exam Cities
Students can download the admit card from 11th December. whereas The MICAT – II 2018 admit card will be available for download from 6th February.
Note: MICAT 2018 admit card will be available in online mode. Candidates are required to carry a photo identity proof along with their MICAT 2018 Admit Card at the exam centre.
The admit card will have the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Examination Venue
- Candidate’s Photo and Signature
- Exam Day Instructions
MICAT 2018 Result
The result of MICAT -I 2018 will be declared on January 3, 2018. The result for MICAT -II 2018 will be announced on February 26, 2018. Candidates will be able to check their MICAT 2018 result on official website of MICAT. The best of two scores will be considered for the further selection procedure.
MICAT 2018 Important Dates
|MICAT – I Registration||September 26, 2017 to November 30, 2017|
|Issue of MICAT- I Call Letters/Admit Card||December 11, 2017|
|MICAT – I Exam||December 17, 2017|
|MICAT -I Result (To be declared on the website)||January 3, 2018|
|MICAT – II Registration||January 3, 2018, to February 5, 2018|
|Issue of MICAT- II Call Letters/Admit Card||February 9, 2018|
|MICAT – II Exam||February 17, 2018|
|MICAT – II Result (To be declared on the website)||February 26, 2018|
|GE & PI Shortlist||March 1, 2018|
|GE / PI at Delhi and Kolkata||Second week of March 2018|
|GE & PI at MICA Ahmedabad||Third week of March 2018|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||Third week of March 2018|
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact given contact details:
Shela, Ahmedabad – 380 058
Tel: +91 2717 308250
Fax: +91 2717 308349