Majhighariani Institute of Technology and Science, Rayagada is also known as MITS Rayagada was established in the year of 1999. The college was set up with the sole intention of providing Technical Studies to the students of Odisha and it’s neighbourhood states with quality technical education.
It is the brainchild of Sri Bala Krishna Panda and was started under the banner of Basantdevi Charitable Trust. The college campus is situated at Bhujabal that is at an approximate distance of 15KMs from Rayagada.
About Majhighariani Institute of Technology and Science, Rayagada:
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- MITS Rayagada is recognised by AICTE, New Delhi.
- The college is affiliated with BPUT Odisha.
- It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified college.
- Aid Status Unaided – Private
Facilities at MITS Rayagada:
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Ultra Modern Laboratory and Infrastructure
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Intensive and Vigorous Study Schedule
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Yoga & Meditation Facilities.
- Central library.
- Separate girls’ and boys’ In-Campus hostel.
- Cultural and tech fest
Courses offered by MITS Rayagada:
Computer Science & Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
For engineering courses:
- Candidate must have appeared in Odisha Jee (OJEE 2017) Examination which will be conducted on 14th May 2017 (Sunday) and through JEE mains.(Same for lateral entry)
- Students can also avail admission with Management quota.
- Students wishing to take admission in M.Tech need to have valid GATE Score Card.
Faculty & staff of MITS Rayagada:
The college is headed by a young, energetic, prudent and visionary technocrat. MITS Rayagada being institutions boasting around 70+ well skilled & educated and dynamic members in as the faculty and sufficient technical and non-technical staff that managing and regulating the institution.
FEE STRUCTURE of MITS Rayagada:
|Fees to be paid for admission||₹45000/-|
|Remaining fee to be paid at the time of Registration in respective University/ Institute||₹5,000|
|Total Fee to be paid||₹50000/- Per Annum|
**Note: Fee Structure is approximately
MITS Rayagada Placement details:
MITS Rayagada has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job placement of students. The cell is providing the opportunity of employment and also providing the valuable training with an average Placement record.
The last 3 years placement Stats of MITS Rayagada is shown as below
Over the past few years, the college has successfully managed to bring some of the leading companies to the campus for placement. Some of the blue-chip companies are as followed.
Rankings and Reputation:
MITS Rayagada is turned to be one of the Best private Engineering Colleges in Odisha. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. But no doubt that this college has yet to prove it stands as it’s a late bloomer, but looking at the recent scenario we would like to give it a 3.7-star rating.
Majhighariani Institute of Technology and Science, Rayagada
Sriram Vihar, Rayagada – 765017, Orissa, India
Phone: 06856-233146, 233479,233497
Fax : 06856 -233098, 2462022