MIT School of Telecom Management Pune (MITSOT Pune) is one of the popular business school was founded in the year 2007 located in Pune Maharashtra. MITSOT Pune offers a various course in Post Graduate levels like PG Diploma in Management along with MBA in the field of Telecom systems & Marketing, Lighting & Energy Management and Marketing & Finance. it has been ranked amongst top 50 Management Institutes by NIRF.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about MITSOT Pune like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
About MIT School of Technology Management Pune
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of MIT School of Telecom Management, Pune.
|Name of Institute||MIT School of Telecom Management, Pune|
|Popular Name||MITSOT Pune|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated with||MITWPU, Pune|
|Intake||PG Diploma In Management -120|
|Fees||PG Diploma In Management -5,50,000 |
|Courses offered||PG Diploma In Management |
MBA in Telecom Systems and Marketing
MBA in Lighting and Energy Management
MBA in Marketing and Finance
|Category||MBA Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– MITWPU, Pune
- Approved by – AICTE
- Aid Status-Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities @ MITSOT Pune
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- A/C Classrooms
MITSOT Pune Courses
|PG Diploma In Management||120||2 years|
|MBA in Telecom Systems and Marketing||40||2 years|
|MBA in Lighting and Energy Management||40||2 years|
|MBA in Marketing and Finance||40||2 years|
MITSOT Pune Admission process
- Admission Seeker can apply through the Common Admission Test and also apply through CMAT, Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT )
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- The Admission Seeker must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons With Disability (PWD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Admission Seeker appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. However, it may be noted that such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if they submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution (issued on or before the date as stipulated by the respective IIM) stating that they have completed all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification the date of the issue of the certificate.
MIT School of Telecom Management Pune Fee Structure
|PG Diploma In Management||5,50,000|
|MBA in Telecom Systems and Marketing||7,25,000|
|MBA in Lighting and Energy Management||7,25,000|
|MBA in Marketing and Finance||7,25,000|
MIT School of Telecom Management, Pune Cut Off
XAT Cut Off 2016
|PGDM+MBA Marketing and Finance||General||40|
|PGDM+MBA Telecom Systems and Marketing||General||85|
|PGDM+MBA Lighting and Energy Management||General||85|
Ranking by Edufever
|Name of Institute||MITSOT Pune|
- It is one of the premier MBA College in Pune.
- We would like to give out 3.8 of 5 stars on Edufever Best MBA Colleges in India.
MIT School of Technology Management Placement
The Institute is collaborated with some of the leading names of Austrailia to do well in Placement. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college right from the time of its inception. Since then the college is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
- Industry Interface
- American Express
- Surya Roshni
- Johnson & Johnson
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|7-14 lacks||2-5 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
MIT School of Technology Management
Paud Road, Rambaug Colony, Kothrud
Rambaug Colony, Kothrud,
Pune, Maharashtra 411038
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.