Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test or MPMET 2018 or MP Vyapam MET 2018 is a common aptitude test, conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) on behalf of the Madhya Pradesh Government.
MP Vyapam MET 2018 Complete Details
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details of MP Vyapam MET 2018 like Entrance Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result Counselling Details, Last Year/Old Papers etc. MPMET 2018 is held every year in the month of March 2018 for admissions to various AICTE approved government and private MBA colleges across Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who clear MPMET 2018 will be eligible for admission to all the state management colleges.
Why Choose MPPEB Exams?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of KMAT Exam 2018 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose MOOEB MBA Entrance Exam.
- MP MET is the short form of Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test. This is a state level Entrance exam conducted by the state government of MP state.
- the Entrance test is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) on behalf of the state government.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about MPPEB Admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Madhya Pradesh Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2018.
MPPEB 2018 Eligible Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for MP MET 2018
- Students must have graduation degree from UGC recognise Institution with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories such as ST, PH, SC, and OBC)
Candidates should have Applied through Online Mode. The Name of the Organisation of MP MET 2018 is Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
How to Apply?
Registration for MPMET 2018 will begin in February. The application can be obtained online on the official website.
Steps to follow:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on ‘apply’ tab
- Fill up the form carefully and click on submit.
- Pay the application fees of Rs 1300 ( Rs 650 for SC/ST and handicapped category categories) through debit/credit cards or net banking. Rs 50 will be additionally charged as online service charges.
- Once you have made the payment, you will receive an application number in your email.
- There’s provision of cash payment as well, that should be done at the nearest MP Online Kiosk.
After the application process is completed, the authorities will issue admit cards for the examination to be held on a designated date.
The candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website as soon as they are released. The admit cards will be issued, a week prior to the exam.
The candidates must check if all the details printed on the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the exam coordinator.
The admit card for MPMET 2018 will contain the following:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Exam date
- Exam venue
- Exam time
The candidates will be required to take a print out of the admit card and affix a recent passport size photo on it.
The MPMET 2018 question paper will consist of 200 hundred objective type questions, divided into six sections- Reading Comprehension, Verbal and Writing Ability, Numerical, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency and Business Judgement.
The duration of the pencil-paper exam will be 165 minutes. There’s no negative –marking for MPMET.
|S.No.||Coverage||No. of Question|
|1.||Reading and comprehension||30|
|2.||Verbal and Writing ability||60|
|4.||Business Data Interpretation||20|
The cut-off score depends on a difficulty level of exam, availability of seats, number of applicants, etc. Based on the cut-off score examination authority prepares the merit list and candidates are called for counselling.
Vyapam note declare the entrance date yet candidate has been advised to check this site regularly.
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please call or msg given contact detail below
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Chayan Bhawan”, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East),
Bhopal – 462011
Phone No.: 0755-2578801-04,
Fax : 0755-2550498, 0755-2554826