Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, Delhi (MSI Delhi) was established in the year of 1979 and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The MSI Delhi B.com 2020 Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students.
Throughout this article, we have provided the last years B.Com cutoff of MSI Delhi with the expected MSI Delhi B.Com 2020 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete information about cutoff, before selecting your dream college of GGSIPU Delhi.
👉Download Hand Written Notes for B.Com Examination Click Here
1. College Summary
2. Cutoff 2020
3. Important Dates
5. Contact Detail
6. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
7. Top Colleges in India
Before we go to complete college B.Com cutoff review, let us have a look at the major details of MSI Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Delhi|
|Popular Name||MSIT Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||Various UG Courses|
|Category||IPU College in Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Get Counseling Assistant||Click Here|
MSI Delhi B.Com Cutoff 2020
Before we check the MSI Delhi B.Com Cutoff 2020 (expected cutoff). Candidates are advised to read the some most important instruction about MSI Delhi.Com Cutoff. So Let’s check out the most important instruction regarding Cutoff.
Below we have mentioned the Instruction regarding MSI Delhi B.Com 2020 Cutoff.
- The MSI Delhi B.Com Cutoff 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
Candidates applying for the IPU CET B.Com 2020 exam needs to check these important dates related to IPU CET B.Com. The given dates are Expected.
|IPU CET Application – Registration Started!||3rd March 2020 (Announced)|
|Last date to apply online||11th August 2020 (Announced)|
|Date of Editing of Forms already submitted by candidates||12th August 2020 (Announced)|
|IPU Admit Card||7 days before the application.|
|IPU CET Exam Date||Announced Soon.|
|IPU CET Result||Announced Soon.|
MSIT Delhi B.Com Cutoff 2018
Below we have mentioned the MSIT Delhi B.Com 2018 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff information (Opening and Closing Rank).
|IPU CET B.Com 2018 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET B.Com (Hons.) Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Com (Hons.) Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Com (Hons.) Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Com (Hons.) Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here|
MSI Delhi B.Com Cutoff 2017
The MSI Delhi B.Com Cutoff 2017 is based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Check out the GGSIPU B.Com Cutoff for Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi.
1st Round Cutoff
|BCOM(H)||Min Rank – 1285 (06) Max Rank – 2334 (06)||Min Rank – 14 Max Rank – 426||Min Rank – 6902 Max Rank – 6902||Min Rank – 4380 Max Rank – 8812||Min Rank – 27 Max Rank – 129||Min Rank – 11135 Max Rank – 11135|
2nd Round Cutoff
|BCOM(H)||Min Rank – 128 Max Rank – 1159||Min Rank – 2251 Max Rank – 9997||Min Rank – 314 Max Rank – 472||Min Rank – 11827 Max Rank – 11827|
3rd Round Cutoff
|BCOM(H)||Min Rank – 5702 (06) Max Rank – 5702 (06)||Min Rank – 119 Max Rank – 1581||Min Rank – 2251 Max Rank – 11509||Min Rank – 324 Max Rank – 720||Min Rank – 11827 Max Rank – 11827|
The tentative schedule of counselling together with all will be notified by the University website, after a declaration of the results. Students have to follow the counselling process for the allotment of their preferred institute.
- The counselling will be done based on the merit list.
- The list of documents required will also be informed through the detailed counselling schedule.
- Applicants should retain a printout of CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- For MBA, the counselling will be done in online mode only.
- Total 3 rounds will be held and one sliding around.
- The counselling processing fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable).
- Based on IPU B.Com 2020 Cutoff and the rank obtained by the candidates, they shall be allotted seats into various management colleges affiliated to IP University.
- Each candidate will have to choose from/out of those available when his/her turn will come.
Maharaja Surajmal Institute
Address: C-4, Janakpuri
New Delhi, 110058
Phone: +91 11 25528117,0 11 25552667
Fax: +91 11 25528116
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, MSI Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that MSI offers you superb arrangements.
A. MSI Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. MSI Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
|MSI Delhi||Click Here|
|IPU CET Major Notification||Click Here|
|MSI Delhi BBA Cutoff||Click Here|
|MSI Delhi B.Com Cutoff||Click Here|
|MSI Delhi B.Ed Cutoff||Click Here|
|MSI Delhi BCA Cutoff||Click Here|
Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers