The Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy popularly known as MSIP Delhi was established in the year 2001. The college is the Brain Child of Maharaja Surjmal group of Institution (widely famous for its Technical and Management programs in Delhi).
MSIP is an AICTE recognized Institute and all the curriculum is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Located in New Delhi. it’s providing graduation level courses related to medical like B.Pharma.
Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy
|IPU CET 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy.
|Name of Institute||Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy Delhi|
|Popular Name||MSIP Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy Delhi(MSIP Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Aid Status: Private
- Environment: No Ragging
- well-stocked Library
- Wi-Fi enabled Campus
- Bank and ATM
- Sports Complex
The Maharaja Surajmal college is being imparted a four-year comprehensive course in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B-Pharma) in a very cohesive, disciplined and professional environment.
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)||60|
Faculty & staff
The Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy offers admission with an intake capacity of 60 numbers of students. MSIP Delhi is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
The admission to various programmes of the Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|B.Pharma||Admission in B.Pharma programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of MSIP Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
A candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English. One must keep in mind the subjects of Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory. The candidate should have passed in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks
|Boys and Girls||60000/-|
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
The placement cell of MSIP Delhi organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees
- Surya Healthcare & Viva Pharmacy
- GSK India Ltd
- Promed Pharma Group
- Zydus Cadila
- Adecco Company
- Sesame/Systematix Shares
- IDFC MF
- Nestle Healthcare
- Aristo Pharma
- Roche Pharmaceuticals
|Highest Package||Average Package|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy Delhi|
The Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy has all the potential to become one of the Best Pharmacy colleges in Delhi NCR. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy
C- 4, Janakpuri, New Delhi
Mobile: 011-25552667, 25528116
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, MSIP Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that MSIP offers you superb arrangements.
A. MSIP Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. MSIP Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now