The Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy popularly known as MSIP Delhi was established in the year 2001. The college is the Brain Child of Maharaja Surjmal group of Institution (widely famous for its Technical and Management programs in Delhi).
MSIP is an AICTE recognized Institute and all the curriculum is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Located in New Delhi. it’s providing graduation level courses related to medical like B.Pharma.
- 1 Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy
- 2 Admission Process:
- 3 Fee Structure
- 4 Cutoff
- 5 Ranking & Reputation:
- 6 Contact Address:
Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy
|Name of Institute||Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy Delhi|
|Popular Name||MSIP Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy Delhi(MSIP Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Aid Status: Private
- Environment: No Ragging
The Maharaja Surajmal college is being imparted a four-year comprehensive course in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B-Pharma) in a very cohesive, disciplined and professional environment.
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)||60|
- well-stocked Library
- Wi-Fi enabled Campus
- Bank and ATM
- Sports Complex
|Boys and Girls||60000/-|
Faculty & staff:
The Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy offers admission with an intake capacity of 60 numbers of students. The MSIP Delhi is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology.It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
How to get Admission?
Admission to MSIP Delhi is made by a common written examination conducted by the GGSIPU Delhi every year.
- The admissions to Bachelor courses are based on the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi.
- The Notification is out in the month of December/January every year.
|Diploma Of Pharmacy|| |
|Highest Package||Average Package|
The placement cell of MSIP Delhi organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees
- Surya Healthcare & Viva Pharmacy
- GSK India Ltd
- Promed Pharma Group
- Zydus Cadila
- Adecco Company
- Sesame/Systematix Shares
- IDFC MF/Onicra
- Nestle Healthcare
- Aristo Pharma
- Roche Pharmaceuticals
Admission Seekers who wish to Get Admission in Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (Delhi) College. are advised to Check the Cutoff Details to Check whether the Admission Seeker is Eligible For Admission or Not. Please Check the Cutoff Details which is Given Below:
Read Also: MSIT Delhi LE B.Tech 2017-18 Cut-off
Ranking & Reputation:
|Name Of Institute||Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy Delhi|
The Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy has all the potential to become one of the Best Pharmacy colleges in Delhi NCR. The Infrastructure is good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
C- 4, Janakpuri, New Delhi
Mobile: 011-25552667, 25528116
Email Id: [email protected]
To get Information on How to get Admission In MSIP Delhi? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting admission in Maharaja Surajmal Institute Of Pharmacy by commenting in the box mentioned below.
Read Also: Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Delhi
Best of Luck…!!!