MSIT Delhi B.Com Cut-off (GGSIPU B.COM Cut-off 2017-18)
MSIT Delhi B.Com Cut-off: Maharaja Surajamal Institute of Technology, Delhi (MSIT Delhi) was established in the year of 2008 and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Throughout the article, you will get to know about MSIT Delhi 2017 B.Com (H) Cutoff (GGSIPU 2017-18 Cutoff).
The MSIT Delhi 2017 B.Com (H) Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
MSIT Delhi 2017 B.Com (H) Cutoff (GGSIPU 2017-18 Cutoff).
The MSIT Delhi B.Com Cutoff 2017 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Check out the GGSIPU B.Com Cutoff for Maharaja Surajamal Institute of Technology, Delhi.
MSIT Delhi B.Com Cut-off First Round 2017-18.
|1||BCOM(H)||Min Rank – 1285 (06) Max Rank – 2334 (06)||Min Rank – 14 Max Rank – 426||Min Rank – 6902 Max Rank – 6902||Min Rank – 4380 Max Rank – 8812||Min Rank – 27 Max Rank – 129||Min Rank – 11135 Max Rank – 11135|
MSIT Delhi 2017 B.Com Cutoff Second Round
|1||BCOM(H)||Min Rank – 128 Max Rank – 1159||Min Rank – 2251 Max Rank – 9997||Min Rank – 314 Max Rank – 472||Min Rank – 11827 Max Rank – 11827|
MSIT Delhi B.Com Cutoff Third Round 2017-18
|1||BCOM(H)||Min Rank – 5702 (06) Max Rank – 5702 (06)||Min Rank – 119 Max Rank – 1581||Min Rank – 2251 Max Rank – 11509||Min Rank – 324 Max Rank – 720||Min Rank – 11827 Max Rank – 11827|
Important Instructions on MSIT Delhi B.Com Cut-off 2018
The candidates applying for MSIT Delhi are advised to check these important Instruction Related to MSIT Delhi 2018 Cutoff.
- The MSIT DELHI 2018 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2018 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU 2018 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
***Scoring High in GGSIPU or Academic Examination will help you to choose the best courses offered by The Maharaja Surajamal Institute of Technology, Delhi. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by MSIT Delhi to some of the meritious Students of Country.
To get Information on How to get Admission In MSIT Delhi, Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Maharaja Surajamal Institute of Technology Courses.
Maharaja Surajamal Institute of Technology, Delhi (MSIT Delhi)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
C-4, Lal Sain Mandir Marg,
Janak Puri, New Delhi, Delhi 110058