Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology is one of the best private Colleges in Delhi. it is popularly known as MSIT Delhi and it was established in the year 1999 by Surajmal Memorial Educational Society (SMES). MSIT Delhi is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU New Delhi) and recognized by All India Institute of Technical Education (AICTE New Delhi). The college campus is spread over 8 acres (3.2 ha) of land located at C-4, Janakpuri in New Delhi.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology (MSIT Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology.
|Name of Institute||Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology|
|Popular Name||MSIT Delhi|
|Location||C-4 Janak Puri, New Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated To||GGSIPU New Delhi|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: GGSIPU New Delhi
- Recognized by: AICTE, New Delhi
- Accredited by: NAAC.
- Aid Status: Pvt.
- Fests – Technical and Cultural
- Students’ Affairs Council
|B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)||180||4 Year|
|B. Tech. (Information Technology)||120||4 Year|
|B. Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||120||4 Year|
|B. Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||60||4 Year|
- For Admission in MSIT Delhi, Candidate will have to clear IPU CET Entrance Exam. Admission in all Courses is based on IPU CET Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 55% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject
- Candidate must have a valid rank in IPU CET Entrance Exam
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
Fee Notes: The fees mentioned is for the 1st year only and may increase every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
MSIT Delhi Cutoff (IPU CET Cutoff 2019)
Aspirants will be called for counselling on the basis of their ranks in the IPU CET 2019 exam where they will have to register themselves, fill their choices, get their documents verified and pay the fees if the seat is allotted to them and they accept it. Below we have mentioned some previous year IPU CET Cutoff. Let’s have a Look.
IPU CET Previous Year Cutoff
Here in this section, we have mentioned the previous year cutoff for IPU CET 2019 Examination. These IPU CET previous year cutoff will help you to know about the upcoming IPU CET Cutoff. Let’s have a look.
IPU CET 2018 Cutoff
|1||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|2||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|3||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (All India)||Click Here|
|4||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|5||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|6||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (All India)||Click Here|
|7||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (All India)||Click Here|
|8||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|9||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|10||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|11||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|12||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (All India)||Click Here|
IPU CET Cutoff 2017
|1||IPU CET 2017 cutoff Round 1- (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|2||IPU CET 2017 cutoff Round 1 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|3||IPU CET 2017 cutoff Round 1 – (All India)||Click Here|
|4||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 2 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|5||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 2 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|6||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 2 – (All India)||Click Here|
|7||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 3 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|8||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 3 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|9||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 3 – (All India)||Click Here|
IPU CET Cutoff 2016
|1||IPU CET 2016 cutoff Round I – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|2||IPU CET 2016 cutoff Round I – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|3||IPU CET 2016 cutoff Round I – (All India)||Click Here|
IPU CET Cutoff (Courses wise)
Admission seekers who want to get admission in different IPU Courses must have a look at the entrance mode and previous year cutoff score. Click the link mentioned below to know more about previous year IPU CET Cutoff. (College and course wise).
|Course||Duration||Admission Procedure||GGSIPU Previous Year Cut-off|
|Master of Business Administration |
MBA (Test Code-01)
|2 Years||GGSIPU Common Management Aptitude Test||GGSIPU MBA Cutoff|
|Bachelor of Computer Application |
BCA (Test Code-08)
|3 Years||IPU CET BCA Exam||IPU CET BCA Cutoff|
|Bachelor of Education |
B.Ed. (Test Code-10)
|1 Year||IPU B.ED Entrance Exam||GGSIPU B.ED Cutoff|
B.A., BBA, LL.B.(Hons) (Test Code-11)
|5 Years||IPU CET Law Entrance Exam||IPU CET LAW (BA/BBA-LLB) Cutoff|
|Bachelor of Journalism (Mass Communication) |
BJ(MC) (Test Code-12)
|3 Years||IPU BJMC Entrance Examination||GGSIPU BA (JMC) Cutoff|
|Bachelor of Business Administration |
BBA/BBA(CAM)/BBA(B&I)/BBA(T&TM) (Test Code-14)
|3 Years||IPU CET BBA Entrance Exam||IP University BBA Cutoff|
|Master of Computer Application |
MCA(SE)/MCA (Test Code-16)
|3 Years||IPU CET MCA Entrance Exam||IPU CET MCA Cutoff|
B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree)/B.Tech (Test Code-19)
|4/4+2 Years||IPU CET Engineering Exam||IPU CET B.Tech Cutoff|
|B.Tech Lateral Engineering||3 Years||IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Engineering Exam||IPU University B.Tech Lateral Entry Cutoff|
|B.Com||3 Years||IPU CET B.Com Entrance Exam||IPU CET Cut off for B.Com (H) Courses|
Important Instructions on GGSIPU Cutoff 2020
The candidates applying for GGSIPU Delhi are advised to check these important Instruction Related to GGSIPU Delhi 2020 Cutoff.
- The IP University DELHI 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/the last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
IPU Counselling 2019
The IPU CET 2019 counselling procedure for the above-mentioned courses will be held online. A candidate has to go through various stages of IPU Counselling 2019 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fee. The counselling procedure for IPU CET 2019 can be explained by the below flow chart.
Now let us discuss all the phases related to IPU CET 2019 Counselling one by one:
- Payment of Application Fee
- Verification of Documents (Only for Reserved Candidate)
- Choice Filling
- Allocation of Seats
- Freezing of the Allotted Seats
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- Reporting of candidates to the allotted College.
- Spot Counselling.
- Filling of vacant seats.
Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology Delhi has a fully-fledged Training & Placement Cell headed by well experienced TPO and a team of other dedicated officers to assist for Training and Placement activities. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
Placement- Status: Batch- 2019
|S.no.||Company||Total No. of Offer|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology|
- It is one of the Engineering College in Delhi.
- We Would like to give this Engineering college 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best B.tech College in New Delhi.
- IPU CET 2020 Admission: Application Form| Date| Syllabus| Cutoff etc.
- IPU CET Cutoff 2020: Check Latest & Previous Year Cutoff (All Courses)
- Top IP University Engineering Colleges
- IPU CET Counselling | IP University Admission Process
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why we choose MSIT Delhi?
Answer: MSIT Delhi is one of the best engineering colleges of IP University. Top Rankers may also get various Scholarship offered by MSIT Delhi to some of the meritious Students of Country.
- How can I get admission in MSIT Delhi?
Answer: For Admission in MSIT Delhi, Candidate will have to clear IPU CET Exam and you can also get direct admission through RM Group of Education.
- What is the Placement Statics at MSIT Delhi?
Answer: Placement is very good.
Note: For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck Students…!!!