Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology (MSIT Sonipat) is one of the best private colleges in Delhi. it was established in the year 2009. The MVSIT Sonipat college is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
The main idea behind MSIT Sonipat establishment lies in nurturing the intellect and personality of future generations of leaders, innovators, creators, independent thinkers and, above all, responsible global citizens.
- 1 Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Sonipat
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 MSIT Sonipat Fees Structure
- 5 MSIT Haryana Cutoff
- 5.1 IPU CET B.Tech Cutoff 2018-19
- 5.2 IPU-CET BBA 2018-19 Cutoff
- 5.3 IPU-CET BBA 2017-18 Cutoff
- 5.4 IPU-CET BA LLB/BBA LLB 2018-19 Cutoff
- 5.5 MSIT Sonipat Cutoff (IPU 2016 Round 1) (All India)
- 5.6 MSIT Sonipat Cutoff (IPU 2016 Round 2) (All India)
- 5.7 Round 3 Final Cut off after all Interconversion of Seats
- 6 Placement Details
- 7 Counseling
- 8 Rankings and Reputation
- 9 Contact Details
Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Sonipat
|Name of Institute||Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Sonipat|
|Popular Name||MSIT Sonipat|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Affiliated||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Course Offered|| |
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Sonipat (MSIT Sonipat) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Approved by: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Aid Status: Private
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Medical Facilities
- Sports facilities
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Book bank facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central library.
- Separate reading room.
- Separate girls’ and boys’ In-Campus hostel.
- Cultural and tech fest
Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Sonipat offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and 100% Placement Assistance.
|1||Civil Engineering||60||4 Years|
|2||Computer Science and Engineering||60||4 Years|
|3||Electronics and Communication Engineering||60||4 Years|
|4||Electrical Engineering||60||4 Years|
|5||Mechanical Engineering||120||4 Years|
|7||BA LLB||60||5 Years|
Earlier the Admission in GGSIPU CET courses was done through the IPU CET Entrance Examination but According to the official notification, the IPU is no longer going to conduct CET for B.Tech, MCA, LLM, BA/BBA LLB, and MBA from 2019. Admission in These CET Courses will be done through different entrance examination. Admission process and the exam conducted authority are mentioned below:
- BBA: Admission in GGSIPU BBA Courses will be done through IPU CET BBA Examination.
- BA LLB: Admission in GGSIPU BA LLB Courses will be done through CLAT UG Examination.
- B.Tech: Admission in GGSIPU B.Tech Courses will be done through JEE Main (Paper 1) Examination.
Below we have mentioned the Eligibility criteria of MSIT Harayana Course. Students are advised to read the complete eligibility criteria.
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)|| |
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry|| |
|BA LLB|| |
MSIT Sonipat Fees Structure
|S.No.||Course||Fee (per annum)|
***The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.***
MSIT Haryana Cutoff
The MSIT Sonipat Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
IPU CET B.Tech Cutoff 2018-19
|S. No.||B. Tech Cut-off 2018-19||Links Here|
|1||IPU CET B. Tech Round-1 All India Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|2||IPU CET B. Tech Round-1 Delhi Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|3||IPU CET B. Tech Round-1 Outside Delhi Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|4||IPU CET B. Tech Round-2 All India Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|5||IPU CET B. Tech Round-2 Delhi Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|6||IPU CET B. Tech Round-2 Outside Delhi Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|7||IPU CET B. Tech Round-3 All India Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|8||IPU CET B. Tech Round-3 Delhi Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|9||IPU CET B. Tech Round-3 Outside Delhi Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|10||IPU CET B. Tech Round-4 All India Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|11||IPU CET B. Tech Round-4 Delhi Region Cut-off||Download Here|
|12||IPU CET B. Tech Round-4 Outside Delhi Region Cut-off||Download Here|
IPU-CET BBA 2018-19 Cutoff
|S. No.||BBA 2018-19 Cut-off||Links Here|
|1||IPU-CET BBA 2018-19 Round-1 Cut-off||Click Here to Download|
|2||IPU-CET BBA 2018-19 Round-2 Cut-off||Click Here to Download|
|3||IPU-CET BBA 2018-19 Round-3 Cut-off||Click Here to Download|
|4||IPU-CET BBA 2018-19 Round-4 Cut-off||Click Here to Download|
IPU-CET BBA 2017-18 Cutoff
|S. No.||BBA 2017-18 Cut-off||Links Here|
|1||IPU-CET BBA 2017-18 Round-1 Cut-off||Click Here to Download|
|2||IPU-CET BBA 2017-18 Round-2 Cut-off||Click Here to Download|
|3||IPU-CET BBA 2017-18 Round-3 Cut-off||Click Here to Download|
IPU-CET BA LLB/BBA LLB 2018-19 Cutoff
|S. No.||BA LLB/BBA LLB 2018-19 Cut-off||Links Here|
|1||IPU-CET BA LLB/BBA LLB 2018-19 Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|2||IPU-CET BA LLB/BBA LLB 2018-19 Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|3||IPU-CET BA LLB/BBA LLB 2018-19 Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|4||IPU-CET BA LLB/BBA LLB 2018-19 Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
MSIT Sonipat Cutoff (IPU 2016 Round 1) (All India)
|Civil Engineering||Min Rank -11265 (06) Max Rank -28971 (06)||Min Rank -3607 MaxRank -7841||Min Rank -17656 MaxRank -17656||–||Min Rank -21403 MaxRank -29761||Min Rank -28870 MaxRank -31829|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Min Rank -10009 (06) Max Rank -10345 (06)||Min Rank -1355 MaxRank -4262||Min Rank -10141 MaxRank -39479||–||Min Rank -17105 MaxRank -23142||–|
|ElectricalEngineering||Min Rank -14633 (06)Max Rank -14633 (06)||Min Rank -3119 MaxRank -7062||–||–||Min Rank -18414 MaxRank -31827||Min Rank -42048 MaxRank -51323|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Min Rank -10129 (06) Max Rank -10129 (06)||Min Rank -4980 MaxRank -6779||–||Min Rank -15410Max Rank- 15410||Min Rank -25475 MaxRank -31245||–|
|Mechanical Engineering||Min Rank -15736 (06) Max Rank -31143 (06)||Min Rank -2491 MaxRank -6793||–||–||Min Rank -16627 MaxRank -31697||–|
MSIT Sonipat Cutoff (IPU 2016 Round 2) (All India)
|MechanicalEngineering||Min Rank – 14987 (06) Max Rank -34384 (06)||Min Rank -3398 Max Rank- 10691||–||Min Rank -32350 MaxRank – 42989||–|
|Civil Engineering||Min Rank – 34823 (06) Max Rank -34823 (06)||Min Rank -7921 Max Rank- 10517||–||Min Rank -32034 MaxRank – 35972||Min Rank -49674 MaxRank -49674|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Min Rank – 11254 (06) Max Rank -11254 (06)||Min Rank -2174 Max Rank- 6278||Min Rank -6502 MaxRank – 24440||Min Rank -22922 MaxRank – 27273||Min Rank -48464 MaxRank -48464|
|ElectricalEngineering||Min Rank – 27565 (06) Max Rank -27565 (06)||Min Rank -6325 Max Rank- 10913||–||Min Rank -35769 MaxRank – 44323||–|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Min Rank – 14633 (06) Max Rank -14633 (06)||Min Rank -6747 Max Rank- 10454||–||Min Rank -29220 MaxRank – 43661||–|
Round 3 Final Cut off after all Interconversion of Seats
|Civil Engineering||Min Rank – 21892 (07) Max Rank -22499 (07)||Min Rank – 11145Max Rank – 19360||Min Rank – 37362Max Rank – 51031||Min Rank – 45302Max Rank – 45302|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Min Rank – 45574 (06) Max Rank -49157 (06)||Min Rank – 4693Max Rank – 14185||Min Rank – 29220Max Rank – 38642||–|
|Electrical Engineering||–||Min Rank – 11157Max Rank – 20052||Min Rank – 47697Max Rank – 54703||–|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Min Rank – 54354 (06) Max Rank -54354 (06)||Min Rank – 10167Max Rank – 19797||Min Rank – 30920Max Rank – 54479||–|
|MechanicalEngineering||Min Rank – 34823 (06) Max Rank -34823 (06)||Min Rank – 3871Max Rank – 20672||Min Rank – 33655Max Rank – 51734||–|
Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Sonipat has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
Some of the major recruiters that visit MSIT Sonipat is as followed.
- NIIT Telcom
The admission to various programmes of the Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Sonipat is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance
Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology Delhi|
- It is one of the best engineering College in Sonipat.
- We would like to give this college 3.6 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- JEE Main Admission 2019-20: Application Form|Important Dates|Cutoff
- IPU CET B.Tech Admission2019-20: Application Form|Important Dates|Cutoff
- IPU CET B.Com Admission2019-20: Application Form|Important Dates|Cutoff
- IPU CET BBA Admission2019-20: Application Form|Important Dates|Cutoff
- IPU CET BCA Admission2019-20: Application Form|Important Dates|Cutoff
- IPU CET B.ED Admission2019-20: Application Form|Important Dates|Cutoff
- CLAT UG Admission 2019-20: Application From|Important Dates|Cutoff
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies Delhi (JIMS Rohini)
- JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus Greater Noida
Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why we choose MSIT Sonipat?
Answer: MSIT Sonipat is one of the best engineering colleges in IP University. Top Rankers may also get various Scholarship offered by MSIT Sonipat to some of the meritious Students of Country.
- How can I get admission in MSIT Sonipat?
Answer: For Admission in MSIT Sonipat, Candidate will have to clear JEE Main Exam and you can also get direct admission through RM Group of Education.
- What is the Placement Statics at MSIT Sonipat?
Answer: Placement is very good.
Note: For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck Students…!!!