Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College UP is newly established medical college in Uttar Pradesh. The College is Popularly Known as MSY Medical College UP. It was started in 2018, After receiving Essentiality Certificate and an application for establishment of a new Medical College with intake of 150 seats in MBBS programme for the academic year 2018-2019 from Government of Uttar Pradesh.
The Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College & Hospital has been established by KSD Charitable Trust. It is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut and is approved by Medical Council of India(MCI)
- 1 Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College UP
- 2 MSY Medical College UP Course Offered
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Fee Structure
- 6 NEET 2018 Cutoff
- 7 Ranking & Reputation
- 8 Contact Details
Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College UP
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of
Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College & Hospital UP.
|College Name||Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College & Hospital, UP|
|Popular Name||MSY Medical College, UP|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India(MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College & Hospital, UP Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Approved by:- Medical Council of India(MCI)
- Aid Status:- Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Teaching Manpower
MSY Medical College UP Course Offered
|150||4.5 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2018. Counseling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
|1||Tuition Fee-Per Year||9,09,500|
|2||Security for College(refund after completion of the Course) only at the time of Admission||4,00,000|
|3||Hostel Fee-Per Year (twin sharing room)|
|4||Without AC/ Cooler Room||1,25,000|
|5||With AC Room||1,75,000|
|6||Registration & other Expenses- Per Year(university eligibility, Exam fee etc)||50,000|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College & Hospital|
- The college is one of the Premieres Medical Institute of Uttar Pradesh.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Uttar Pradesh
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Address:- 21-KM, NH-235, Meerut-Hapur Road
Meerut – 245 206 (Uttar Pradesh)
MOBILE:- +91 – 9012333000, +91 – 8126219337
Fax:- 0121-2884455, 0121-2883855
EMAIL:- [email protected], [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!