Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College UP is a newly established medical college in Uttar Pradesh. The College is Popularly Known as MSY Medical College UP. It was started in the year 2018, Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College and Hospital has been established by KSD Charitable Trust. It is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about MSY Medical College UP, Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college summary.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College
- 2 Course offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 NEET Cutoff
- 6 NEET Cut off 2018
- 7 NEET Cut off 2017
- 8 UP NEET 2019 Counselling
- 9 Ranking And Reputation
- 10 Contact Details
Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of
Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College and Hospital UP.
|College Name||Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||MSY Medical College UP|
|Location||Meerut Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated||Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut
Approved by:- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Aid Status:- Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Teaching Manpower
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Without AC/Cooler room||1,25,000/-|
|Registration and other Fees||50,000/-|
|College Admission Fees||50,000/-|
NEET Cutoff 2019 (Expected)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
UP NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
NEET Uttar Pradesh 2019 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College and Hospital|
We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Uttar Pradesh
Address:- 21-KM, NH-235, Meerut-Hapur Road
Meerut – 245 206 (Uttar Pradesh)
Mobile:- +91 – 9012333000,+91 – 8126219337
Fax:- 0121-2884455, 0121-2883855
Email:- [email protected]
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh 2019-20
- Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019
- Uttar Pradesh MBBS BDS Seat Matrix
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!