The MU OET 2020 Admit Card will be released by the Manipal University exam conducting authorities. MU OET 2020 released on 4th April 2020 (expected). Candidates can download the admit card of MU OET 2020 after the completion of slot booking. the candidates successfully book their slot, the MU OET Hall Ticket 2020 will be generated for download within 24 hours. Candidate must carry Admit card along with two passport size photographs to the Examination Hall.
The admit card of MU OET 2020 will be generated immediately after the online slot booking. Read this full post to full information about the MU OET 2020 Admit Card like Important Dates, Documents, etc.
MU OET 2020 Admit Card
MU OET Hall ticket will be released after the slot booking process. The link of MU OET admits card 2020 will be notified on the official website of MU OET. The link will be shared with the aspirants through his/her registration id & mobile number. In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, and signature or any other information vary from the confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact the MU OET examination Board unit for necessary corrections before the exam commencement. before we talk about the step by step procedure to download the MU OET 2020 Admit Card. Let’s have a look at the Important dates and schedules of MU OET Examination.
|Online Application Form Released||5th October 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||15th March 2020|
|Online Test Booking Schedule (Slot Booking) for 1st and 2nd Attempt||4th week of March 2020|
|Hall Ticket for 1st and 2nd Attempt||After one week of slot booking|
|MET 2020 Exam (1st & 2nd Attempt)||4th week of April 2020|
|Result of MET 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|MET (MU OET) 2020 Counselling||1st week of June 2020|
|Formally Notified the Last Date of Admission||14th July 2020|
|Commencement of classes||15th July 2020|
How to Download the Admit Card
The candidates have to follow the simple step to download MU OET Hall Ticket 2020.
- The candidate must visit on the official website Manipal University: manipal.edu.
- Click on the link to download Manipal (MU OET), Admit Card.
- Enter your Application Number and Slot Booking Password
- Click on “Submit Button”.
- Manipal Admit Card will appear on the screen. candidate must check all the details on admit card very carefully before downloading it.
- Keep the print out for further use.
- MU OET 2020 Admit card
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- MU OET 2020 Seat Allotment Letter
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card of the candidate
- PAN card of parents
- Two Passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph
- Authorization Letter (if the representative is attending on behalf of a candidate).
In case if the candidate forgot His/her Password, Follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit MU OET official Website for downloading Admit card.
- Click on Candidate login option.
- Click on FORGOT PASSWORD link
- Now Enter Registration No., Candidate name, date of Birth And Captcha.
- Select the option (OTP on Mobile no. OR on registered e-mail ID) via which you want to Reset Your MU OET Password.
- In case the candidate lost his/her Admit Card.
Aspirant before going MU OET 2020 exam, candidates must check the most important links regarding all the information of Manipal Entrance Exam 2020
|MU OET 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 Syllabus & Study Materials||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 Exam Pattern| Types of Questions||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 recommended Books||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 Cut-off||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|MU OET 2020 Online Test Series||Click Here|
For any Query related to Manipal Entrance Exam 2020 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best of Luck…!!