MU OET 2020: Manipal University was founded by some of the Visionaries and educationalists of modern India with one principle and belief that it must make available the best of education to its students. Started almost six decades ago, now the institution has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who caters the various professional programs offered by Manipal university with probably the best Infrastructure and Facilities. The article will give you detailed info on MU OET 2020.
The university also holds the record of having one of the best anatomy museums in the world. Every year Manipal University conducts its entrance test for admission in B. Tech programs called the Manipal University Online Entrance Test or Manipal OET. It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be held in various cities across India, in which questions will include topics from subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General English.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for MU OET 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of MU OET 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Name of Examination||Manipal OET 2020|
|Conducted by||Manipal University|
|MU OET 2020 Exam Date||24 Jul–7 Aug 2020|
|Level of MU OET Examination||University Level|
|Category||Under Graduate and Post Graduate|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||2: 30 Hours (150 minutes)|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
Check the complete official MU OET 2020 Exam Dates in the table given below:
|Starting of Online Registration||5th October 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||30th May 2020|
|Online slot booking process||15th July 2020|
|Release of Admit card||After one week of slot booking|
|MET 2020 Exam||24th – 27th July 2020|
|4th – 7th August 2020|
|Announcement of Result||9th August 2020|
|Starting of Counselling||–|
|Formally Notified the Last Date of Admission||–|
|Class Commencement Date||–|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided MU OET 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack MU OET 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
|Mathematics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Why Choose MU OET 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of Manipal University which will try to give you the answer to the question “Why to choose Manipal University”
- Ranked 5th among the Private Engineering Colleges in India Source: Outlook 2016.
- Ranked 1st among Research Publications by private universities in India by SClmago.
- 15 ongoing industry-sponsored research projects.
- 20 research collaborations and 14 student exchange program partnerships.
- Course curriculum designed around experiential learning methodology to create industry-ready technology professionals
- Campus equipped with the best technology labs and teaching infrastructure. Research grant of 372 million INR allocated till now.
- 35 +patents filed since 2009. The MIT Innovation Center is one of its kind, promoting research and industry-driven project
- Ranked 97 among BRICS universities. Students from 57 different nations are studying in Manipal.
- Ranked AAA+ rating among top private deemed universities in India May 2013
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the MU OET 2020.
Programmes Offered Under MU OET 2020
|S.No||B. Tech Programmes Offered Under MU OET 2020|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)|
|9||CSE with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM.|
|10||CSE with Specialisation in Open Source Software & Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|11||CSE in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|12||CSE with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|13||CSE with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|14||CSE with Specialisation in Computer Networks & Cyber Security|
|15||CSE with Specialisation in the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|16||CSE with Specialisation in Data Analytics|
Candidates after qualifying this test can take admission into engineering, nursing, pharmacy and other programmes in university-affiliated institutions. Here we have mentioned Eligibility criteria like Age limit, Nationality, Educational Qualification etc.
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for Manipal OET 2020.
All the Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for Manipal OET 2020.
For B.Tech Course
- Candidate should have cleared his/her 10+2 level exams or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate in his/her 12th level exams must have scored a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the other optional subjects.
- Candidate must have cleared his 10+2 level with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with optional subjects as Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or any other technical vocational subjects.
For B.Tech Lateral
- Candidate must have passed his/her 12th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized board or university with Mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- Applying candidate must hold passed degree in B.Sc from a recognized university or must have 3 years diploma in engineering approved by the Board of technical examination of a state government.
- Candidate must have passed his bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks.
- Candidate must have passed his/her 12th level exams, IB, A-Level, American 12th grade or it’s equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have passed his 12th level exams with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Note: To know more about MU OET Eligibility Criteria Click Here.
The MU OET 2020 Exam will be an Online mode (Computer Based Test) held in India. The question will be asked in the examination will be MCQ types. The Total no. of Question will be asked in the examination will be 200 in one set.
|S.No.||Section||Number of questions|
|4.||English & General Aptitude||30|
|Total number of questions||200|
Note: To know more about MU OET Exam Pattern Click Here.
Do’s and Don’ts
Candidates applying for MU OET Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 are advised to read these following examination guidelines before going to the exam centre.
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in the pre-allocated seat
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle allowed.
How to Fill MUOET 2020 Application Form?
Below we have mentioned the step by step procedure to fill the MU OET 2020 Application Form. Candidates can easily register themselves in just a few seconds by following these simple steps:
- Step-1: Registration: aspirants are required to fill in details such as Email, Mobile number and password in order to register for the exam.
- Step-2: Personal Details: aspirants will have to enter their personal details, address and upload their photograph as well as signature.
- Step-3: Course Selection: After fill all the necessary personal details, candidates are required to select their course, exam centre, category along with their academic details.
- Step-4: Fee Payment: after successfully submit all the details, the aspirants will have to pay the application fee which can be done through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/ Cash Cards, Paytm/ Mobile wallets. The application fee is the same for all the category students.
- Step-5: Confirmation & Submission: After completing the application form, candidates are required to take the print out for their reference.
|Particulars||Fee (in Rs.)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 600 (for all courses)|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 1400 (for selected courses only)|
|Foreign / International / NRI / NRI Sponsored category||Rs. 2500/|
Mode of Payment
- For online application, the payment of fee can be done through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- For offline payment, applicants can pay the fee through Demand draft.
Required Documents for the Application Form
- Scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Valid email id for further communication.
- An active contact number.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card to pay the application fee.
Manipal University will set the question paper for MU OET 2020 based on the class 12th syllabus of physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Appearing candidates are advised to thoroughly go through MU OET syllabus 2020 in order to have a complete grip on the subject and prepare for the entrance exam as per the prescribed syllabus only. The paper on English will include questions on General English like the spotting of errors, sentence improvement, vocabulary, word arrangements etc read more…
The first step towards successful Preparation of Manipal Entrance Exam lies in selecting Best Books for MU OET. The Toughness level of MU OET Exam is comparatively easier than JEE Mains & JEE Advanced. According to a few of previous year topper, the “Mulsutra for Success in MU OET” is your Hard work and Determination to achieve Impossible. This article will help you to get some of the best books available for Manipal Engineering Entrance Examination with perhaps the most accurate content read more…
These Sample paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus and Expected questions to be asked in MU OET. It will help you to score well in MU OET 2020 Entrance Examination. Here is the Subject wise divided list for MU OET Sample Paper.
Note: To know more about MU OET Sample Paper Click Here.
MU OET Hall ticket will be released after the slot booking process. The link of MU OET admits card 2020 will be notified on the official website of MU OET. The link will be shared with the aspirants through his/her registration id & mobile number. In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, and signature or any other information vary from the confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact the MU OET examination Board unit for necessary corrections before the exam commencement. before we talk about the step by step procedure to download the MU OET Admit Card 2020. Let’s have a look at the Important dates and schedules of MU OET Examination read more…
Examination Result for Manipal University OET 2020 will be declared in (Date will be updated soon) 2020. Applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly to keep an eye on that. Manipal University result 2020 will be declared on different dates for all courses. Based on the result, the authority will prepare the merit list for each programme. Based on this merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling.
Previous Year Cutoff (Manipal University, Jaipur)
|3||Electronics and Communication Engineering||24335|
|6||Computer Science Engineering||10867|
|8||Electronics and Computer Engineering||25593|
Note: To know more about MU OET Cutoff Click Here.
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in Manipal OET 2020.
Candidates can choose their preferred specialization/branch of study on a particular campus based on. Below we have mentioned the step by step counselling procedure of MU OET 2020 Examination.
Step-2: After the registration, they must get their original documents verified along with the one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents.
Step-3: Next, the seats will be allotted as per their ranks and availability of seats and the choices filled by them.
Step-4: Pay the course fees by DD/Produce confirmation of RTGS payment and collect the provisional admission letter.
Step-5: Finally, candidates have to report the allotted college with the provisional admission letter.
Note: To know more about MU OET Counselling Click Here.
There are many Exam centres in all state are assigned where a candidate appearing for MU OET 2020 can give the entrance test. Candidates should choose the centre wisely without making any mistake. The allotment of the examination centre for MU OET Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. The Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
|MU OET exam cities||Exam city code|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
A. More than 50,000 students appeared in the MU OET Exam.
A. The total fee of the B.Tech course is around 14 lakhs to 15 lakhs for four years.
A. On the basis of rank scored in MU OET examination.
A. Few steps to follow to prepare for the exam.
1. Make a study plan or timetable and follow it.
2. Read carefully exam pattern and syllabus.
3. Make strong your basics.
4. Practice diligently.
5. Concentrate on the important topics.
6. Take mock tests online.
7. Work on previous year papers and sample papers
A. No negative marking.
A. Around 1059-27145 Closing Ranks.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further MU OET 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply