Manipal University was founded by some of the Visionaries and educationalists of modern India with one principle and belief that it must make available the best of education to its students. Started almost six decades ago, now the institution has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who caters the various professional programs offered by Manipal university with probably the best Infrastructure and Facilities. The article will give you detailed info on MU OET 2019.
The university also holds the record of having one of the best anatomy museums in the world. Every year Manipal University conducts its own Entrance test for admission in B. Tech programs called the Manipal University Online Entrance Test or Manipal OET. It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be held in various cities across India, in which questions will include topics from subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General English.
Manipal Entrance Exam 2019
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (formerly Manipal University) has started the Mu OET 2019 slot booking process from April 5. The institute has earlier extended the last date for filling the application form up to April 8. Students can now fill the MET 2019 application form and pay the respective application fee up to April 8.
MU OET 2019 Brief Description
|Name of Examination||Manipal OET 2019|
|Conducted by||Manipal University|
|MU OET 2019 Exam Date||March (expected)|
|Level of MU OET Examination||National Level|
|Category||Under Graduate and Post Graduate|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||2: 30 Hours (150 minutes)|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
Why choose MU OET 2019:
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of Manipal University which will try to give you the answer to the question “Why to choose Manipal University”
- Ranked 5th among the Private Engineering Colleges in India Source: Outlook 2016
- Ranked 1st among Research Publications by private universities in India by SClmago
- 15 ongoing industry-sponsored research projects
- 20 research collaborations and 14 student exchange program partnerships.
- Course curriculum designed around experiential learning methodology to create industry ready technology professionals
- Campus equipped with the best technology labs and teaching infrastructure. Research grant of 372 million INR allocated till now.
- 35 +patents filed since 2009. The MIT Innovation Center is one of its kind, promoting research and industry-driven project
- Ranked 97 among BRICS universities. Students from 57 different nations are studying in Manipal.
- Ranked AAA+ rating among top private deemed universities in India by Education giant career 360, May 2013
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the MU OET 2018.
MET 2019 Application Process
How to apply Manipal
Below we have mentioned the step by step procedure to fill the MU OET 2019 Application Form. Candidates can easily register themselves in just a few seconds by following these simple steps:
Step-1: Registration: aspirants are required to fill in details such as Email, Mobile number and password in order to register for the exam.
Step-2: Personal Details: aspirants will have to enter their personal details, address and upload their photograph as well as signature.
Step-3: Course Selection: After fill all the necessary personal details, candidates are required to select their course, exam centre, category along with their academic details.
Step-4: Fee Payment: after successfully submit all the details, the aspirants will have to pay the application fee which can be done through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/ Cash Cards, Paytm/ Mobile wallets. The application fee is the same for all the category students.
Step-5: Confirmation & Submission: After successfully completing the application form, candidates are required to take the print out for their reference.
|Particulars||Fee (in Rs.)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 600 (for all courses)|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 1400 (for selected courses only)|
|Foreign / International / NRI / NRI Sponsored category||Rs. 2500/-|
MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
(1) Nationality & Age:
- All the Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for Manipal OET 2019.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply for Manipal OET 2019.
(2) Educational Qualification
- To apply for Manipal OET 2019, Candidates must have to pass and secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the Higher Secondary qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate) or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent.
- Those who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education or studying in NIOS are also eligible to appear for the Manipal OET 2019.
- One has to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Manipal OET 2019 Entrance Exam to get admission in it.
MU OET Exam Pattern 2019
Let us first have a brief look at the subject matter and pattern of MU OET 2019.
|S.No.||Section||Total number of questions|
|4.||English & General Aptitude||30|
- The exam is Online and will consist of Objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). Each MCQ has one choice as the correct answer out of the four given.
- The total number of questions in one set of paper will be 200 (PCM+E). The total time limit is 2: 30 Hours (150 minutes).
- All the questions will be based on the difficulty level of the class 12th standard.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer. One has to clear the Cutoff made by the University itself to take admission in various engineering Program offered by Manipal
MU OET Syllabus 2019
Manipal University will set the question paper for MU OET 2019 based on the class 12th syllabus of physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Appearing candidates are advised to thoroughly go through MU OET syllabus 2018 in order to have a complete grip on the subject and prepare for the entrance exam as per the prescribed syllabus only.The paper on English will include questions on General English like the spotting of errors, sentence improvement, vocabulary, word arrangements etc.
- Geometrical Optics
- Physical Optics
- Current Electricity
- Atomic Physics
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Properties
- Oxidation Number
- Gaseous State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Compounds with Oxygen-2, Amines
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Bonding–2
- Chemical Thermodynamics-2
- Solid State
- Organic Chemistry
- Oils and Fats
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Metallurgy – 2
- Industrially Important Compounds
- Group 18, Nobel Gases
- D – Block Elements (Transition Elements)
- Theory of Dilute Solutions
- Partial Fractions
- Mathematical Induction
- Summation of Finite Series
- Theory of Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Mathematical Logic
- Analytical Geometry
- Limits and Continuity
- Elements of Number Theory
- Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry
- Conic Sections (Analytical Geometry)
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
Books For MU OET 2019
The MU OET 2019 Exam is is a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be held in various cities across all India, in which questions will be based on XI and XII syllabus of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM). According to some of the previous toppers of MU OET, 6 months of dedicated studies and these Highly Recommended books for MU OET Entrance Exam is what you need to score great in the MU OET Examination.
MU OET 2019 Exam Slot Booking
To give the entrance exam, applicants first need to book their exam day and schedule in Online Test Booking System (OTBS). Slot Booking is the process in which an applicant chooses the most suitable day and time for the entrance exam out of various declared exam dates. To book an exam slot applicants need to visit “www.manipalotbs.com” and then proceed with their application number and password. Once confirming the exam slot and centre any further change won’t be granted. Applicants must keep in mind that without booking the slot, he/she will not be able to appear in the exam.
MU OET 2019 Admit Card
MU OET 2019 Answer key
The important answer key of MU OET2019 will on the official portal of Manipal University. MU OET held on March 2019. the answer key of MU OET 2019 released on May 2019 (expected). The answer keys will be used to estimate the secured marks by every examiner and know their performance of the examination. Candidates can cross-check the answers written during examination and ascertaining the possible marks that they will secure in MU OET 2019.
MET 2019 Result
Examination Result for Manipal University OET 2019 will be declared in May 2019. Applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly to keep an eye on that.Manipal University result 2019 will be declared on different dates for all courses. On the basis of the result, the authority will prepare the merit list for each programme. On the basis of this merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling.
MET 2019 Counselling Procedure
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in Manipal OET 2019. Candidates can choose their preferred specialization/branch of study in a particular campus based on.
- The cut-off score for the specified specialization/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point in time.
Note: After the selection of specialization/branch, full tuition fees and other applicable fees have to be paid at the time of counselling.
There is given blow important Dates related to MU OET 2019.
|Online Application Form Released||October 10, 2018|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||April 8, 2019|
|Online Test Booking Schedule (Slot Booking) for 1st and 2nd Attempt||April 5, 2019|
|Hall Ticket for 1st and 2nd Attempt||To be notified|
|MET 2019 Exam (1st & 2nd Attempt)||April 19 to 28, 2019|
|Result of MET 2019||First week of May 2019|
|Merit List/Rank List of MET 2019||May 4, 2019|
|MET (MU OET) 2019 Counselling||May 27 to June 5, 2019|
|Commencement of classes||July 16, 2019|
MU OET Exam Centres 2019
|Exam Centre||Code||Exam centre||Code|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to MU OET 2019 Admission Notification.
|MU OET Admission 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|MU OET 2019 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|MU OET 2019 Syllabus and Paper Pattern||Click Here|
|MU OET 2019 Cut off: Expected and Previous Year||Click Here|
|MU OET 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|MU OET 2019 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure||Click Here|
For any Query related to MU OET notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!