Attention Admission Seeker, the notification for National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 (NATA 2019) entrance exam is published.
Those who want to appear for NATA Architecture Aptitude Test entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for NATA 2019 Application Form January 2019. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in NATA.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
This post will let you know about the NATA 2019 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Date sheet etc.
- 1 National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019
- 1.1 NATA 2019 Brief Description
- 1.2 Why Choose NATA 2019?
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Syllabus
- 1.6 Admission Form
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 How to prepare for NATA 2019
- 1.9 Admit Card
- 1.10 How to Download Admit Card
- 1.11 NATA 2019 Result
- 1.12 NATA Answer Key 2019
- 1.13 NATA Cutoff 2019
- 1.14 Important Dates
- 1.15 Important Links
- 1.16 Contact Details
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019
NATA 2019 has measured the applicants’ drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to Architecture. Architecture Aptitude Test (NATA) organizes only once a year.
Through this exam, Assistant will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Course. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the National Aptitude Test 2019 Admission notification.
NATA 2019 Brief Description
|Name of the Exam||NATA 2019|
|Conducted By||Council of Architecture (CoA)|
|Online Application Starts From||Phase I: 24 January 2019 |
Phase II: 24 January 2019
|Last Date to Apply||Phase I: 11 March 2019 |
Phase II: 12 June 2019
|Admit Card Release||Phase I: 1 April 2019 |
Phase II: 24 June 2019
|How to apply||Online|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||Phase I: 3 May 2019 |
Phase II:21 July 2019
|Purpose||Admission to 5-year B.Arch. Degree Course|
|Type of Paper||Pen and Paper|
The entrance exam is conducted one time in a year. The aspirant can check details about NATA 2019 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
Why Choose NATA 2019?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of NATA Entrance Exam 2019, Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
(1.) NATA is a single window exam, conducted by Council of Architecture.
(2.) NATA scores are used for admissions to different Government, Govt. Aided & unaided schools /colleges of Architecture.
(3.) National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a group of colleges in India and considered among the best in Architecture Colleges in India
It is the apex organization in India for those who have an interest in Architecture.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about NATA Admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of NATA Entrance Exam 2019.
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the NATA entrance exam 2019.
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||(A) 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and with |
Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
(B) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with
Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
(C) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50%
marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
No age limit to apply for NATA exam.
NATA Exam Pattern divided into two Parts, Part A comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Mathematics (20 Questions)||20 x 2||40|
|General Aptitude (40 Questions)||40 x 2||80|
|Drawing (2 Questions)||2 x 40||80|
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen paper-based).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM).
- Type of Question: The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple choice questions and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
- No. of Questions: Total of 62 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, two marks will be awarded to the candidates in Mathematics & General Aptitude test.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Subjects: The question paper will comprise of three sections, i.e. Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- Qualifying Marks: Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 Offers Syllabus in 3 Phase, Which categorize in broadly include Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
|S.No||Syllabus for General Aptitude|
|3.||Visualizing different sides of 3D objects|
|4.||General awareness of national/international architects and famous architectural creations|
|5.||Interpretation of pictorial compositions|
|6.||Visualizing three-dimensional objects from the two-dimensional drawing|
|7.||Mathematical reasoning and sets & relations|
|S.No||Syllabus for Mathematics|
|6.||3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry|
|7.||Theory of Calculus|
|8.||Application of Calculus|
|9.||Permutation and combination|
|10.||Statistics and Probability|
|S.No||Syllabus for Drawing|
|1.||Understanding the scale and proportion of objects|
|4.||building forms and elements|
|7.||harmony and contrast|
|8.||Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory|
|9.||Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract|
|10.||Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union|
|11.||Subtraction, Rotation, Surfaces, and Volumes|
|12.||Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms|
|13.||Generating a plan|
|14.||Elevation, and 3D views of objects|
|15.||Perspective drawing, sketching of urbanscape and landscape|
|16.||Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory|
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NATA 2019 Admission form
- Step 1: Login into NATA- 2019 portal with chosen credentials, and Click on Apply Now button which will be directed to the application form.
- Step 2: Fill-in the MANDATORY fields which are mentioned in Appendix III.
- Step 3: Upload the required documents and click on the Preview button to preview the filled in application form
then click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained,
so carefully fill-in the application form.
- Step 4: Once the application form submitted, it will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Kindly provide
the required inputs for the payment process.
- Step 5: Upon successful fee payment, you will get land up in confirmation page contains Application No and
Transaction No., kindly take a printout of it as a proof of application form submission.
|General Category, OBC||Rs- 1800/-|
How to prepare for NATA 2019
One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
- Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
- Make a time-table & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
- Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
- Solve previous year question paper for practice.
- Eat healthy food & stay fit.
- Refer best study material & books.
The admit card for the NATA 2019 will be released online from April 2, 2018, in online mode. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her NATA 2019 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for NATA 2019 Entrance examination.
How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the NATA entrance exam official website
- Click on NATA Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download NATA admit card
- Take a clear print of NATA 2019 Admit card.
NATA 2019 Result
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 Result will be declared in May 2019 (Phase I) and July 2019 (Phase II). The result will release online on the website. Students can Check their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for NATA 2019:
- Go to the official website of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Click on “NATA Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- View result and download NATA scorecard.
NATA Answer Key 2019
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 Council will publish the response sheet and answer key of NATA 2019 for all Aspirant who appeared in the exam. National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 answer key will be released for the student to verify the answers they have written in the exam with the ones provided by the experts in the official answer key. The aspirant will also be able to estimate their ranks using NATA answer key 2019 and hence foresee their chances of admission.
NATA Cutoff 2019
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019 Cut off will not be provided by Architecture Council officially because every institute offering B.Arch. Programme and admission on the basis of NATA scores release its own cutoff for candidates. NATA cutoff will be basically the minimum marks required for admission in that particular institute and therefore it varies from institute to institute depending on certain factors like the number of seats in the institute, difficulty level of the exam, previous year’s cutoff trends etc.
There is Given blow important Dates related to NATA Entrance Exam:
|Application form release||Phase I: 24 January 2019 |
Phase II: 24 January 2019
|Last date for filling the application||Phase I: 11 March 2019 |
Phase II: 12 June 2019
|Correction Window Open||Phase I: 12 March to 15 March 2019 |
Phase II: 15 March to 17 March 2019
|Release of Admit Card||Phase I: 1 April 2019 |
Phase II: 24 April 2019
|Exam date||14 April 2019 (10 AM to 01:15 PM)|
|Result announcement||Phase I: 3 May 2019 |
Phase II: 21 July 2019
Aspirants may also check the important links related to the NATA 2019:
|NATA Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
|NATA 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria ||Click Here|
|NATA 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
|NATA 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2019 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|NATA 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NATA 2019 Test Series||Click Here|
|Head Office||Council Of Architecture |
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
For any Query related to NATA 2019 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for Career in Architect Industry.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!