NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria: (NATA) is a national level entrance test conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). The Council of Architecture has relaxed the NATA 2021 eligibility criteria. Earlier, Ramesh Pokhriyal announced a relaxation of admission eligibility for BArch courses due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Through this exam, the Assistant will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Course. NATA will be conducted twice a year – the first attempt will be held soon.
NATA scores are used for admissions to different Government, Govt. Aided & unaided schools /colleges of Architecture. Throughout this article, we will discuss the NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of NATA 2021.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
1. NATA 2021 Useful Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important Dates
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. Sample Paper
6. Important Instruction
7. Entrance Exam in India
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NATA 2021 Useful Resources
Aspirants should check the NATA 2021 Useful Resources before applying for the NATA exam. The Useful Resources for appearing NATA exam is given below:
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
The exam pattern of NATA 2021 gives detailed information about the exam’s duration, the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the NATA 2021, the candidate will process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about NATA 2021 exam pattern is listed below:
|Full Exam Name||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Short Exam Name||NATA|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture|
|Frequency of Conduct||Twice in Year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline for Drawing, Online for PCM and Aptitude Test|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
Candidates can check the NATA Exam Dates for both sessions from below:
For First Session:
|Starting of online application||05 March 2021|
|Last date of application submission||01 April 2021|
|Image upload and fee payment last date||01 April 2021|
|Confirmation page printing available till||01 April 2021|
|Correction window open||01 April 2021|
|Admit card release||06 April 2021|
|Exam dates||10 April 2021 (Announced)|
|Release of NATA answer key 2021||April 16, 2021|
|NATA result 2021 date||April 20, 2021|
|NATA response sheet 2021||April 22, 2021|
For Second Session:
|Release of NATA 2021 application form||March 5, 2021|
|Final date to submit NATA application form 2021||June 30, 2021|
|Last date to upload image||June 30, 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||June 30, 2021|
|Last date to print confirmation page||June 30, 2021|
|NATA 2021 Correction facility||June 20 to 30, 2021|
|Availability of NATA 2021 admits card.||July 7, 2021|
|NATA 2021 exam dates (second attempt)||July 11, 2021|
|Availability of NATA 2021 answer key||To be notified|
|NATA 2021 second test result date||July 15, 2021|
Get Admission in Top Architecture Colleges (Call Now) + 91- 9873056333
As the NATA Notification is already released. This post will give you information regarding NATA Eligibility based on previous years’ research and newly released information.
|Academic Qualification||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. candidates who have passed the 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject|
|Marks Required||The minimum marks criteria for BArch admissions 2021 are relaxed as Union Education Minister announced and also by CoA.|
|Age||No age limit to apply for the NATA exam.|
Admission to 1st Year of B.Arch. [Updated]
- Given the threat of Pandemic Covid-19, the Council, with the Central Government’s approval, has relaxed the eligibility for admission to 1st year of 5-year B.Arch. Degree Course as prescribed under Regulation 4(1) of the Council of Architecture (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) Regulations 2020, for the academic session 2021-2022 and the same shall be as under:
- “No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/ he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.”
- Candidates may note that no direct lateral admission is allowed at any year/ semester/stage of B.Arch. Course based on any qualification.
Reservations under different categories
Reservation and relaxation in qualifying marks for the reserved category for admission is a prerogative of the Admission/ Counselling Authority and does not fall under the purview of this examination.
Get Admission in Top Architecture Colleges (Call Now) + 91- 9873056333
Here are some important instruction related to NATA 2021
- NATA will be conducted twice a year from this academic year – the first attempt will be held soon.
- Candidates can appear in one or both attempts. If the candidate appears in both attempts, the best of the two scores will be considered.
- The exam pattern of NATA 2021 might also be tweaked, with additional time allotted for the drawing test.
- There are also plans to conduct centralized counselling for NATA 2021 qualified candidates. This will ensure candidates don’t have to hop across from one college to another.
- NATA is conducted for admission to 5-year B.Arch courses offered by participating institutes.
- Candidates who qualify for NATA 2021 will be considered for admission to the 1st year of the B.Arch course.
- Admission will be based on NATA scores. The score of NATA 2021 will be valid for the current academic session only.
|Head Office||Council Of Architecture|
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
|Contact No||+91 8296744296|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
A. Candidates who have completed their 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 10+ 3 Diploma with Mathematics as the subject of study can appear for NATA 2021. Candidates appearing for the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics in the current year may also provisionally appear for NATA-2021.
A. The eligibility for admission to 1st year of 5-year B.Arch. The degree program for the academic session 2021- 2022 shall be as per CoA (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) Regulations, 2020 or amended by the Central Government. The present eligibility in terms of Regulations, 2020 is as under:
“No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate.”
A. Qualifying in NATA 2021 does not constitute a right/ guarantee in favour of the candidate for admission to a B. Arch. Program unless the candidate has fulfilled all the prescribed requirements as specified by respective competent admission authorities in compliance with the eligibility criteria laid down by the Council of Architecture.
A. A candidate can take a maximum of two tests. The First NATA 2021 test is scheduled for April 10, 2021, while the second NATA 2021 test is scheduled for June 12, 2021. Candidates can register themselves either for the first test or the second test OR for both by filling in the application form appropriately.