NATA Exam Day Guidelines: NATA 2020 Due to COVID-19 outbreak. The government of India imposed Lockdown in India. Due to this, the First session exam has been delayed until further notice. There are high chances that the Exam will be conducted at the end of May 2020. Till then, we should be aware of all the guidelines and rules for applicants taking NATA 2020. So, we get totally prepared for the exam.
Council of Architecture (COA), set some guidelines and rules for applicants taking NATA 2020. Students are informed to follow the guidelines to save their time and energy and avoid any disciplinary issues. Candidates must carry their NATA 2020 Admit Card and a valid photo ID proof to the exam centre.
In this article, you will get all the important instructions for the exam day from what to carry to do’s and don’ts to reporting time. To avoid any last-minute trouble at the exam centre keep reading this article.
NATA 2020 Useful Resources
|NATA 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2020 Counseling||Click Here|
Before we discuss the NATA Exam Day Guidelines to follow let’s have a look at the schedule or important dates of exam.
For First Session:
|Starting of online application||1st February 2020|
|Last date of application submission||15th April 2020|
|Image upload and fee payment last date||19th April 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||22nd April 2020|
|Correction window open||20th – 22nd April 2020|
|Admit card release||25th August 2020|
|Exam dates||29th August 2020|
|Announcement of result||3rd September 2020|
For Second Session:
|Starting of online application||1st February 2020|
|Last date of application submission||4th May 2020|
|Image upload and fee payment||8th May 2020|
|Confirmation page printing available till||11th May 2020|
|Correction window open||9th – 11th May 2020|
|Admit card release||–|
|Announcement of result||–|
The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time. The Registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the examination
Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in the Examination Hall/Room after 9:00 a.m. in the first shift and after 2:00 p.m. in the second shift. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
1. Before the examination starts, reach the examination hall.
2. Carry a Print copy of NATA Admit Card downloaded from Council of Architecture (COA)’s website.
3. Check the computer system allotted to you – if it is in working condition.
4. Ensure that all the details on the attendance sheet are correct and signatures are done at the prescribed place/column.
5. Show your admit card whenever demanded by the invigilator.
6. Do follow the signals given by the invigilator at the beginning of the examination, at half-time and before the closing of the exam.
7. Carry the copy of PwD certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable)
8. Bring your own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons for NATA Paper 2.
9. Do check the NATA website or updates before you go to your examination centre
1. Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, and bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device.
2. Do not rush while going through the exam instructions. Read them carefully.
3. Don’t carry any prohibited items to the exam hall.
4. Don’t waste time on single questions you don’t know; also, don’t spend too much time on a single question.
5. Do not solve any single question in a hurry.
6. Don’t leave the exam hall even if you have completed the exam. Wait till the exam over.
7. Do not solve your problems in mind, always write it down. It increases retaining capacity.
8. Don’t wear uncomfortable clothes during exams to avoid unnecessary tensions.
9. Don’t get anxious, while solving questions. If you are unable to solve a particular question. move on to the next one; don’t waste time & energy on one question.
Guidelines for Candidates
Candidates are required to bring the following documents on the exam day. Candidates who will not bring the following documents a proper action may be taken by the centre authority.
- A printed copy of NATA Admit Card downloaded from Council of Architecture (COA)’s website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during the examination.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ 12th Class Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
- PwD Certificate regarding physical limitation in an examination to write as per Appendix-I given in Information Bulletin, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- Letter of Undertaking for using Own Scribe as per Appendix-II given in Information Bulletin, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
The NATA Exam day guidelines include dress code that must be followed by the candidate.
- Do not wear anything with too many pockets.
- Do not wear jewellery.
- Wear simple, clothes without accessories.
- Preferably wear t-shirt and jeans, or top/Kurti with leggings.
On Exam Hall
The candidate must show, on-demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the Council of Architecture (COA)’s website and any of the authorized photo IDs for entry in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card and authorized photo IDs shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the paper is over. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of tests for any reason, the Council of Architecture (COA) shall not be responsible for the conduct of re-test, under any circumstances.
Code of conduct
Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their Question Paper only. Any conversation or gesture or disturbance in the Examination Room/Hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour. If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of the offence.
Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, and bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card and ID proof inside the Examination Room/Hall. If any candidate owns any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be
No candidate should adopt any unfair means, or indulge in any unfair examination practices. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has submitted multiple Applications and /or appeared in more than one date/shift, then the candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be taken including debarring in all future examinations conducted by Council of Architecture (COA).
Demonstrating foul play practices among fellow examinees and also carrying any prohibited material in paper or electronically inside or outside the examination centre will be treated as unfair means and his/her candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be taken including debarring the candidate from all future examinations conducted by Council of Architecture (COA).
The Candidates, especially those who are carrying the barred items, including the metallic objects such as Kara and Kirpan etc., should report their respective Examination Centers one and a half hour before the gate closing time, for ensuring timely checking/frisking and entry to the Examination Hall.
If upon screening at the Examination Centre, it is discovered that any candidate is carrying, within the ‘Kara’ and ‘Kirpan’, a suspect device, he/she may be asked not to take it in the Examination Hall (as directed by the Hon’ble Delhi High Court vide its Order dated 03.05.2018). The decision of the Council of Architecture (COA) on unfair means will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Similar Exam Links
Here some important links
|NATA Preparation Tips||Click Here|
|NATA Important Topics||Click Here|
|Top 10 Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Top 10 Architecture Colleges in India Accepting NATA||Click Here|
|Career in Architecture(B.Arch)||Click Here|
|Top Architecture Entrance Exams in India: List||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
A. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NATA 2020 Admission form
Step-1: Login into NATA- 2020 portal with chosen credentials, and Click on Apply Now button which will be directed to the application form.
Step-2: Fill-in the MANDATORY fields which are mentioned in Appendix III.
Step-3: Upload the required documents and click on the Preview button to preview the filled in application form
then click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained, so carefully fill-in the application form.
Step 4: Once the application form submitted, it will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Kindly provide
the required inputs for the payment process.
Step 5: Upon successful fee payment, you will get land up in confirmation page contains Application No and Transaction No., kindly take a printout of it as a proof of application form submission.
A. One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
1. Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
2. Make a time-table & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
3. Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
4. Solve previous year question paper for practice.
5. Eat healthy food & stay fit.
6. Refer best study material & books.
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for taking admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE whereas NATA is conducted by Council of Architecture. The institutes that give admission on the basis of JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs whereas by NATA you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A. The maximum NATA Score is 156+.
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now