Hello candidates, Confused about how to prepare for NATA 2020 Exam? It’s not only you that confused about preparation about NATA Entrance exam or NATA preparation tips to get admission into various colleges accepting NATA scorecard.
If we talk about NATA 2020, though the exam date is extended because of COVID-19 pandemic, the 1st Session exam will take place in a few months away, candidates should prepare with more dedication to perform best in the exam.
It is most important to make a study plan because every year applicants and simultaneously competition is raising. Approx 14-15 lakhs candidates appear for NATA entrance exam in order to get into the Top 10 architecture colleges in India.
Previous Year Paper
There is Given below The Important Dates related to NATA Entrance Exam has been extended due to COVID-19 pandemic:
|Application form release||Phase I: 1st February 2020
Phase II: 1st February 2020
|Last date for filling the application||Phase I: 15th April 2020
Phase II: 4th May 2020
|Correction Window Open||Phase I: 28th-30th April 2020
Phase II: 9th-11th May 2020
|Release of Admit Card||Phase I: May 2020
Phase II: 21st May 2020
|Exam date||Phase I: May 2020
Phase II: 31st May 2020
|Result announcement||Phase I: May 2020
Phase II: 14th June 2020
Section Wise Preparation
Aptitude: Candidate must keep in mind that general knowledge should be updated and have information about various topics such as:
- Buildings in India and the World
- speed distance and time
- Important Architects of India and the World
- Logical and Reasoning Ability questions
- General Maths questions like area
- volume Mirror Images
- Building Materials and Terminology
- Common Architectural Terminology
- 2D and 3D objects and their plans and elevations etc.
Maths: For Mathematics part practice is the key to success, it is advised to go through CBSE books. The math portion is usually easy and you can score well in this section if you’ve studied your CBSE Maths books properly.
Drawing: In this paper, the candidate has to attempt 2 drawing questions in 90 minutes. You are judged on the following basis:
- Drawing from day to day experiences;
- Understanding of scale and balance;
- Creating visual harmony using colours in a given proportion;
- Creating an interesting 2-D composition using given shapes and forms;
- Combining and composing given 3-D elements to form a building or structural form;
- Sense of perspective drawing.
Now candidates are wondering to cover these topics what study strategy should be adopted to excel in the exam. So, here we come with the points to remember before starting your preparation:
- Schedule Division: Studying without a deadline is not something that candidates can afford now, therefore you must specify your days to specific topics and finish them within the deadline.
- Keep resources limited: Candidates must keep in mind that they remain focused. Having too many books, notes, booklets will only create stress. Therefore, research well and shortlist important books for your study plan and stick to it. Remember, you can’t cover everything from everywhere, therefore keep it simple and accurate.
- Revision is the Key: Don’t think revision can be done in the last minute. Keep revision sessions for routine periods. Make some brief notes for the last-minute reading and avoid unnecessary confusion before the exam.
- Maintain a Healthy lifestyle: Sleep at least for 6- 7 hours, and on time. Stay hydrated and take breaks at intervals.
- Mock tests: It is only through mock tests that one can identify his strengths and weaknesses, so take up mock tests at least twice a weak and increase the frequency if you feel like time management and accuracy needs to be worked upon. Mock test will lead to the formulation of accurate exam day strategies.
Why Choose NATA 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of NATA Entrance Exam 2020, which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
(1.) NATA is a single-window exam, conducted by Council of Architecture.
(2.) NATA scores are used for admissions to different Government, Govt. Aided & unaided schools /colleges of Architecture.
(3.) National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a group of colleges in India and considered among the best in Architecture Colleges in India
It is the apex organization in India for those who have an interest in Architecture.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about NATA Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of NATA Entrance Exam 2020.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020 Offers Syllabus in 3 Phase, Which categorize in broadly include Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
S.No Syllabus for General Aptitude 1. Analytical reasoning 2. Mental ability 3. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects
S.No Syllabus for Mathematics 1. Algebra 2. Logarithms 3. Matrices 4. Trigonometry 5. Coordinate Geometry
S.No Syllabus for Drawing 1. Understanding the scale and proportion of objects 2. Geometric composition 3. shape 4. building forms and elements 5. aesthetics
Read more about syllabus: Click Here
Here some important links
|NATA Important Topics||Click Here|
|NATA Exam Day Guidelines||Click Here|
|Top 10 Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Top 10 Architecture Colleges in India Accepting NATA||Click Here|
|Career in Architecture(B.Arch)||Click Here|
|Top Architecture Entrance Exams in India: List||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
A. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NATA 2020 Admission form
Step-1: Login into NATA- 2020 portal with chosen credentials, and Click on Apply Now button which will be directed to the application form.
Step-2: Fill-in the MANDATORY fields which are mentioned in Appendix III.
Step-3: Upload the required documents and click on the Preview button to preview the filled in application form
then click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained, so carefully fill-in the application form.
Step 4: Once the application form submitted, it will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Kindly provide
the required inputs for the payment process.
Step 5: Upon successful fee payment, you will get land up in confirmation page contains Application No and Transaction No., kindly take a printout of it as a proof of application form submission.
A. One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
1. Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
2. Make a time-table & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
3. Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
4. Solve previous year question paper for practice.
5. Eat healthy food & stay fit.
6. Refer best study material & books.
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for taking admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE whereas NATA is conducted by Council of Architecture. The institutes that give admission on the basis of JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs whereas by NATA you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A. The maximum NATA Score is 156+.
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now