The Exam notification for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021 (NATA 2021) entrance exam is published. Those applicants who want to appear for the NATA Architecture Aptitude Test entrance exam and get admission to the top college of architecture in India, please visit the NATA official website and apply for the NATA 2021 Application Form for the 1st 2nd session 2021. I hope you all have applied for the exam, and now all of you will have started preparing for the NATA 2021 exam.
Originally NATA entrance examination is conducted for Architecture course. Through this post, we will let you know about NATA 2021 exam dates, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration etc.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
1. Nata 2021 Useful Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important Dates
4. NATA 2021
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Admission Form
7. Application Fee
8. Exam Pattern
10. Admit Card
12. Answer Key
14. Counselling Procedure
15. Contact Details
16 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
17. List of Top Colleges in India
NATA 2021 Useful Resources
Aspirants should check the NATA 2021 Useful Resources before applying for the NATA exam. The Useful Resources for appearing NATA exam is given below:
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
The exam pattern of NATA 2021 gives detailed information about the exam’s duration, the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the NATA 2021, the candidate will process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about NATA 2021 exam pattern is listed below:
|Full Exam Name||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Short Exam Name||NATA|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture|
|Frequency of Conduct||Twice in Year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline for Drawing, Online for PCM and Aptitude Test|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
Candidates can check the NATA Exam Dates for both sessions from below:
For First Session:
|Starting of online application||05 March 2021|
|Last date of application submission||01 April 2021|
|Image upload and fee payment last date||01 April 2021|
|Confirmation page printing available till||01 April 2021|
|Correction window open||01 April 2021|
|Admit card release||06 April 2021|
|Exam dates||10 April 2021 (Announced)|
|Announcement of result||14 April 2021|
For Second Session:
|Starting of online application||05 March 2021|
|Last date of application submission||30 May 2021|
|Image upload and fee payment last date||30 May 2021|
|Confirmation page printing available till||30 May 2021|
|Correction window open||25 May to 30 May 2021|
|Admit card release||08 June 2021|
|Exam dates||12 June 2021 (Announced)|
|Announcement of result||16 June 2021|
Get Admission in Top Architecture Colleges (Call Now) + 91- 9873056333
NATA Entrance Exam 2021 getting admission in B.Arch course. The exam paper basically has measured the applicant’s drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity,y and critical thinking ability, which have been acquired over a long time and related to the Architecture course. Architecture Aptitude Test (NATA) organizes only once a year.
Students will get admission in 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course through this entrance examination. Before describing the NATA exam notification 2021, let us first examine the key features or facts of the Architecture Aptitude Test 2021 (NATA) admission notification.
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the NATA entrance exam 2021.
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||(A) 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
(B) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
(C) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
|No age limit to apply for NATA exam.|
Read More: To know more about NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NATA 2021 Admission form
- Step-1: Login into NATA- 2021 portal with chosen credentials, and Click on Apply Now button, which will be directed to the application form.
- Step-2: Fill-in the MANDATORY fields, which are mentioned in Appendix III.
- Step-3: Upload the required documents and click on the Preview button to preview the filled in application form, then click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained, so carefully fill-in the application form.
- Step 4: Once the application form submitted, it will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Kindly provide the required inputs for the payment process.
- Step 5: Upon successful fee payment, you will get a land up in the confirmation page contains Application No and Transaction No., kindly take a printout of it as proof of application form submission.
Get Admission in Architecture Colleges (Call Now) + 91- 9873056333
|General Category, OBC||Rs- 2000/-|
How to prepare
One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
- Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
- Make a time-table & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
- Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
- Solve previous year question paper for practice.
- Eat healthy food & stay fit.
- Refer best study material & books.
NATA Exam Pattern is divided into two parts, Part A comprises Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online, and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
|Subject||Distribution of Marks||Total Marks|
|Mathematics (20 Questions)||20 x 2||40|
|General Aptitude (40 Questions)||40 x 2||80|
|Drawing (2 Questions)||2 x 40||80|
Read More: To know more about NATA 2021 Exam Pattern: Click Here
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen paper-based).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM).
- Type of Question: The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple-choice questions, and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
- No. of Questions: Total of 62 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, two marks will be awarded to the Mathematics & General Aptitude test candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Subjects: The question paper will comprise of three sections, i.e. Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- Qualifying Marks: Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021 Offers Syllabus in 3 Phase, Which categorize in broadly include Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
|S.No||Syllabus for General Aptitude|
|3.||Visualizing different sides of 3D objects|
|S.No||Syllabus for Mathematics|
|S.No||Syllabus for Drawing|
|1.||Understanding the scale and proportion of objects|
|4.||building forms and elements|
Read more: To know more about NATA 2021 Syllabus: Click Here
Get Admission in Architecture Colleges (Call Now) + 91- 9873056333
NATA 2021 Admit Card. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the written examination time. If a candidate fails to show His/Her NATA 2021 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for NATA 2021 Entrance examination.
How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the NATA entrance exam www.nata.in/
- Click on NATA Admit Card nataregistration.in/
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download NATA admit card.
- Take a clear print of NATA 2021 Admit card.
Read more: To know more about NATA 2021 Admit Card: Click Here
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021: The result will release online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number, and other required details are given below. Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for NATA 2021:
- Go to the official website of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Click on “NATA Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- View result and download NATA scorecard.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021 Council will publish the response sheet and answer key of NATA 2021 for all Aspirant who appeared in the exam. National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021 answer key will be released to verify the answers they have written in the exam with the ones provided by the experts in the official answer key. The aspirant will also estimate their ranks using NATA answer key 2021 and hence foresee their chances of admission.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021 Cut off will not be provided by Architecture Council officially because every institute offering B.Arch. Programme and admission based on NATA scores release its own cutoff for candidates. NATA cutoff will be basically the minimum marks required for admission in that particular institute. Therefore it varies from institute to institute depending on certain factors like the number of seats in the institute, difficulty level of the exam, previous year’s cutoff trends etc.
Read More: To know more about NATA 2021 Cutoff: Click Here
Get Admission Archtecture Colleges (Call Now) + 91- 9873056333
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify NATA. During the Counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filling of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidates must carry Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets along with NATA 2021 Scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts of NATA 2021 Counselling Card.
- Qualified candidates will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA. However, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counselling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- Qualified candidates will have to apply for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counselling process, qualified candidates will have an option to lock their colleges’ choices and preferences.
- Candidates who will be allotted the seats as per their locked choice will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidates should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify the eligibility criteria of NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable to the candidates to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- Qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Read Also: To know more About NATA 2021 Counselling. Click Here
|Head Office||Council Of Architecture|
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
|Contact No||+91 8296744296|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
A. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NATA 2020 Admission form
Step-1: Login into NATA- 2020 portal with chosen credentials, and Click on Apply Now button which will be directed to the application form.
Step-2: Fill-in the MANDATORY fields which are mentioned in Appendix III.
Step-3: Upload the required documents and click on the Preview button to preview the filled in application form
then click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained, so carefully fill-in the application form.
Step 4: Once the application form submitted, it will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Kindly provide
the required inputs for the payment process.
Step 5: Upon successful fee payment, you will get land up in confirmation page contains Application No and Transaction No., kindly take a printout of it as a proof of application form submission.
A. One can Follow given Important Prepare Steps-
1. Aspirants have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
2. Make a time-table & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
3. Aware of the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
4. Solve previous year question paper for practice.
5. Eat healthy food & stay fit.
6. Refer best study material & books.
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for taking admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE whereas NATA is conducted by Council of Architecture. The institutes that give admission on the basis of JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs whereas by NATA you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A. The maximum NATA Score is 156+.
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply