Nav Vani School for the Deaf, Varanasi (NVSD Varanasi) is autonomous Institute situated in Uttar Pradesh. In quick time spam, NVSD Varanasi makes the largest impact in the field of the post graduation. B.Ed will help you in developing flexible teaching skill.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
This college will help you to build an inter-disciplinary knowledge, human values and professional ethics among all the students, so that they contribute to society and create a a successful career in teaching Management Skill. Due to this Corona virus (Covid-19) everyone is worried about further study. That’s why we have created an informational page for you all. Here you can check out the best information very easily.
Nav Vani School for the Deaf, Varanasi
Before we discuss about NVSD Varanasi, let us have a look at the college overview.
|Name of Institute||Nav Vani School for the Deaf, Varanasi|
|Popular Name||NVSD Varanasi|
|Year of Establishment||NA|
|Approved by||Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI)|
|Category||B.Ed college in Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: NA
- Aid Status: Government
- Approved by: Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI)
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
- Computer support group
- Sports center
- Traning and Placements
|1.||B.Ed (Special Education)||NA||2 Years|
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Faculty & Staff
Nav Vani School for the Deaf, Varanasi (NVSD Varanasi) college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Nav Vani School for the Deaf, Varanasi (NVSD Varanasi) proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
To be eligible for B.Ed., these necessary qualifications are to be fulfilled:
- Graduation in B.Sc., B.Com, B.A from any recognized University (with minimum 50% score).
- Master’s Degree in Science, Social Sciences, Humanity, Commerce (minimum 50% marks).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Mathematics and Science (at least 55% marks or any equivalent qualification will also be eligible) (45% for SC/ST).
- Training College for Teachers of the Deaf, Lucknow
- Chetna Institute for Mentally Handicapped, Lucknow
- B.Ed admission is completely based on entrance exam conducted by various states and institutions
- The exam is usually held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- Its form can be found in online mode only
- The selection of the candidates for admission to B.Ed will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.
- The test is generally based on
- General English
- Teaching Aptitude
- General awareness
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
- The candidate may fill the Online Application Form as given on the website along with complete details by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” tab given on the top right of the home page of the website
- On the Application form page submit your basic details and click “Submit”
- You would then receive the login id and password to proceed further on your mobile and email id entered
- Then click “Already Enquired” on the top right og the Application form and login to fill your application form
- After filling the complete form correctly and by clicking on the ‘Submit’ icon – the candidate will be routed to the payment gateway
- The payment of Rs 1500/- can be made online by using your credit card / debit card of any bank as part of the application fee (*M.Arch application fee is Rs 500/-)
- On successful application, the system will generate a unique Application ID which will be candidate’s unique identification number throughout the admission process
- An 100% generated confirmation Email/SMS will be sent to the candidate’s email id/mobile number.
Minimum Age: 20 years or above
Maximum Age: There is no age limit.
For NRI students NATA 2019 Eligibility remains the same as it is for the Indian nationals. There is no separate set of Eligibility criteria set for international/NRI candidates who want to appear for NATA 2019
|S. No.||Course||Mode||Annual Fees|
|1||B.Ed (Special Education)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Nav Vani School for the Deaf, Varanasi (NVSD Varanasi)|
|Infrastructure||Good with all facilities|
- Education Researcher etc.
Top recruiting companies
- Coaching Centers
- Publishing Journals
- Libraries etc.
|Nav Vani School for the Deaf, Varanasi (NVSD Varanasi)|
|Address: Harhua, Koirajpur, Uttar Pradesh 221105|
Telephone No.: 097936 03755
At a Glance
As soon as when graduation comes to an end, everyone thinks for their future studies. The question which strikes into your mind when individual look for further studies i.e. “which is the best post-graduation course you should opt, so that you can make your future bright”. Now here is the best course, B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) which is most popular among all the students for all streams.
Before choosing an B.Ed, everyone must clear about why you are choosing B.Ed (WHY B.Ed). Due to this Corona virus (Covid-19) everyone is worried about your study. That’s why we have created an informational page for you all. Here you can check out the best information very easily.
Top Reasons: why you should Choose B.Ed for further studies?
1. Real-life Session with Students
During the course, candidate are given the opportunity to go to schools and teach various students to get an idea of what it is like working in a real school world. A real classroom environment gives the opportunity to get more knowledge while internship. This also gives the candidates a formal exposure into the experiences of teaching i.e. what challenges might come up.
2. Learning Different Teaching Methods
Candidates who pursue a B. Ed course already have the knowledge having studied their previous subject of choice. The B. Ed course is designed to teach them how to become teacher in future. This will help them to develop confidence.
B.Ed will help you in developing flexible management skill. By studying an B.Ed will force you to come out of your comfort zone. This helps you to apply new tools and techniques and challenge yourself to improve your knowledge. The B. Ed course prepares the candidates for any and all such responsibilities.
- Improve Leadership Qualities.
- Manage Various difficult situations.
- Manage tough situations at the right time.
4. Communication skill
The first thing which is very important is that how we are communicating. As the part of an B.Ed, you will learn how to speak fluently and clearly. This will taught you how to improve effective presentations, how to interact with others. Communication skill is very important and valuable in the world of business.
5. Personality Development
After completing B.Ed you will the new person in yourself. The different streams in an B.Ed will improve the skill and professionalism in you. You will become an adviser for other students. Without any doubt studying an MBA will alter your whole life and adjust your mind for the better.
1. The B.Ed course continues for a time of 4 years only. This program is a double degree in nature.
2. After doing Integrated B.Ed course, one can work as
- School administrators
- Educational counselors
- Secondary school teachers
- Educational entrepreneurs
- Freelance trainers
- Instructional designers
3. B.Ed course has many advantages regarding both
- Professional advancement
- In-depth learning.
4. Improve Communication Skill
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now