The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) has already released the schedule for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) that is popularly known as NCHM JEE. The last date to register for the examination was 15th March 2019.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 27th April 2019. The official notification is available at the official website of NTA, i.e. nta.ac.in or the website of NCHM, i.e. ntanchm.nic.in. The tentative date for result declaration is 15th May 2019.
NCHM JEE examination is conducted for admission to the BSc (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course at the Institutes of Hotel Management (IHM) affiliated to the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) for the academic year 2019-20 is Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. NHCHM JEE Admit card was released on 3rd April 2019.
Important Instructions for Exam Day
• Candidates are advised to check the essential information such as reporting time, gate closing time of centre, date of examination, timing and venue of test mentioned on the admit card and then download it.
• They should also take a colour printout of the admit card on A4 size paper that needs to be produced at the allotted exam centre, along with one passport size photograph (same as uploaded with the application form) and a valid photo ID proof in original.
• As per the official notice released by NTA, candidates should reach the venue of the test before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card. Test-takers who will reach the venue beyond the gate closing time of the centre will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
• Candidates claiming relaxation under PWD category has to produce PwD certificate issued by the competent authorities. Candidates with physical disability are requested to report ahead of the scheduled time of the exam for facilitation during entry.
***Note: NCHM JEE 2019: Check details here
Things to carry inside the Examination Centre
Candidates who will appear for NCHM JEE can take the following items inside the Examination centre:
• Colour printout of the admit card
• Passport size photograph
• Anyone of the following identity proofs:
(a). Pan card
(b). Driving license
(c). Voter ID
(e). Aadhar card
• Black ballpoint pen
• Diabetic students can carry the following items:
(a). Sugar tablets
(b). Fruits such as banana, apple, orange
(c). Transparent water bottle
***Note: It must be noted that diabetic students are not allowed to carry packed foods, such as chocolate/candy/sandwich, etc.
Things not to Carry inside the Examination Centre
Students are not allowed to carry the given below items in the examination hall:
• Mobile phones
• Any electronic equipment or programmable device
• Storage media, such as pen drive, smartwatches, etc.
• Camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment either in working or switched off mode into the exam hall.
***Note: The examination will be conducted for three hours in computer-based mode across 49 cities of India for admissions to over 8,000 seats
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
- Download NCHMCT JEE 2019 Syllabus & Study Materials (All Subjects)
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Cut off: Expected and Previous Year NCHMCT JEE Cut-off
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification
BEST OF LUCK!!!