Attention Aspirants, the NCHMCT JEE Authority will recently conduct written test for the next round of admission in its affiliated Colleges spread all across the country (Colleges accepting NCHMCT JEE Score Card in India).
Throughout the article, we will discuss the NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2020. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of NCHMCT JEE 2020.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. One needs to read the eligibility criteria for the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Test 2020 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
Download Hand Written Notes for NCHMCT JEE 2020 Examination Click Here
1. NCHMCT 2020 Useful Resources
2. About NCHMCT JEE Exam
3. Brief Description
4. Important Dates
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Entrance Exam in India
7. Contact Details
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
9. List of Top Colleges in India
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Useful Resources
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 NCHMCT JEE India Admission Notification.
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Books||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Counseling||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
About NCHMCT JEE Exam
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The Council centrally run and regulates academics for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration and ten other structured courses of study that are imparted at the affiliated 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 22 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 01 Public Sector Undertaking and 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 is a national level entrance exam conducted for those students who want to get admission in Hotel management courses offered by the participating institutions. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) organize the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) to offer admission in three years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management courses.
|Exam Name||National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Mode of Instruction||English and Hindi|
|No. of Test Cities||86 test centres across 28 test cities|
|Accepting Colleges||71 colleges|
Get Admission in Hotel Management Colleges in India (Call Now):- +91 9873056333
Students can check here the NCHMCT JEE official exam date:
|Online Application Form starts from||1st January 2020|
|Last date of Form filling||15th May 2020|
|Availability of NCHMCT Admit Card||17th August 2020|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Date||29th August 2020|
|Result Declaration||7th September 2020|
The entrance exam is conducted one time in a year. The aspirant can check details about NCHMCT JEE 2020 including the educational qualification, reservation, age limit and preparation tips below.
The candidates who fulfil the following NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 can apply for the exam. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release NCHMCT JEE eligibility criteria 2020 for the candidates. It is important for applicants to check the eligibility criteria before filling the NCHMCT JEE application form. According to NCHMCT JEE eligibility criteria 2020, candidates have to meet the age limit and the specified academic qualification.
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
- Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2020 on the provisional basis.
- Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2020. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1994, are eligible.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2020. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1991, are eligible.
- Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admission.
As per Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted against the seats reserved for them. The benefit of reservation shall be given only to those classes/tribes which are in the respective Central List published by the Government of India.
SC and ST categories
15% and 7.5% seats, respectively, are reserved in Central and State Government Institutes of Hotel Management. Candidates belonging to SC / ST categories will be required to produce the original caste/tribe certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format during admission. Certificates in any other format will not be accepted. Seats remaining vacant in these categories shall not be filled by candidates belonging to any other categories.
27% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer) whose name is listed in Central Govt. OBC list for admission in Central Govt. Institutes of Hotel Management only. Those belong to the creamy layer of OBC or whose name listed as OBC only in the state Govt list is NOT entitled to the OBC reservation.
One seat (Supernumerary) in each Central and State Government affiliated IHM is provided for Registered Kashmiri Migrants. Such applicants shall have to qualify the JEE 2020. Candidates registered with different State Govt. should produce proof of registration in original at the time of Counselling and at the time of admission to the Institutes.
Physical Disabled (PD)
5% of seats across the board are reserved for Physically Disabled candidates in all Central & State Government Institutes of Hotel Management. For any category of disability (viz. locomotor, visual, dyslexia, speech, and /or hearing) benefit would be given to those who have at least 40% physical impairment but able to perform the kitchen and other practical classes required for the course.
Get Admission in Hotel Management Colleges in India (Call Now):- +91 9873056333
Entrance Exams in India
|Hotel Management Entrance Exam in India||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE||Click Here|
|IIHM eCHAT||Click Here|
|AIMA UGAT||Click Here|
|UPSEE BHMCT||Click Here|
|UKSEE BHMCT||Click Here|
|MAH CET HM||Click Here|
|WBJEE HM||Click Here|
|IPU CET BHMCT||Click Here|
|Ecole Hotelier Lavasa||Click Here|
|Oberoi STEP||Click Here|
|IHM Aurangabad||Click Here|
- Address: National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology A-34, Sector-62, Noida -201309 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Toll-Free Phone No. 1800 180 3151
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The practice is the key to score well in the NCHMCT JEE. Since the NCHMCT JEE consists of numerous sections such as Logical Deduction. Numerical Ability, Aptitude for Service Sector, Current Affairs and English language skills, it is imperative that you start practising early so that you are able to cover every topic.
A. National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) is a national level hotel management entrance exam which offers admission to qualifying candidates on basis of their rank and preference of institute to 51 hotel management institutes located at different states.
Admissions to more than 8,000 undergraduate hotel management seats will be done on the basis of candidates‘ performance in the NCHMCT JEE 2020.
A. Hotel Management Catering Technology Entrance Exam Guide by VVK Subburaj, Ramesh Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board, Dharmendra Mittal’s 10 Mock Tests For Hotel Management Entrances, Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by Dr R P Datason.
Individuals with a hotel management degree earn varying salaries depending on many different factors. In general, the starting salary for graduates of hotel management degrees is between $28,000 and $40,000 per year.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Preparing for the Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)? Ask Doubts Here.
Best of Luck…!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now