NCHMCT JEE 2020: Attention Aspirants, the notification for National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology 2020 (NCHMCT JEE 2020) entrance exam is published.
Those who want to appear for NCHMCT JEE 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application Form until 31-Mar-2020. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in Top Hotel Management Colleges in India.
If you want to score great in the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 NCHMCT JEE India Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
About NCHMCT Exam
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The Council centrally run and regulates academics for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration and ten other structured courses of study that are imparted at the affiliated 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 22 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 01 Public Sector Undertaking and 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 is a national level entrance exam conducted for those students who want to get admission in Hotel management courses offered by the participating institutions. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) organize the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) to offer admission in three years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management courses.
|Exam Name||National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Mode of Instruction||English and Hindi|
|No. of Test Cities||100 test centres across 49 test cities|
|Accepting Colleges||115 colleges|
Students can check here the NCHMCT JEE official exam date:
For Dates Extention Official Notification: Click Here
|Online Application Form starts from||January 1, 2020|
|Last date of Form filling||March 31, 2020|
|Availability of NCHMCT Admit Card||April 7, 2020 onwards|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Date||April 25, 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 15, 2020|
|NCHMCT JEE Counselling||Last Week May 2020|
The entrance exam is conducted one time in a year. The aspirant can check details about NCHMCT JEE 2020 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
WHY Choose NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam 2020, which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology offers study in the group of colleges in India considered among the best in Hotel Management in India.
- NCHMCT is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- It is the apex organization in India for those who have an interest in Hotel Management.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the NCHMCT JEE Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam 2020.
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the NCHMCT entrance exam 2020.
Qualification: The aspirant should pass in 12th/Senior Secondary or its equivalent from any recognized board/university.
Subjects:- The Aspirant qualify the qualifying exam with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Appearing Candidate: Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2020 on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020
To Know More Click Here
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NCHMCT 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of NCHMCT JEE 2020 (Click Here)
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
|General/ Non Creamy Layer OBC||Rs.900/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Bank Demand Draft.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Here is the updated Exam Pattern for the NCHMCT entrance exam 2020.
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in online mode.
- Language: Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
To Know More Click Here
National Council for Hotel Management (NCHM) has not shared official syllabus for NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam 2020. As on the basis of studying previous years’ question papers for NCHMCT JEE as well as talking to experts in this field. We have mentioned following syllabus for NCHMCT JEE 2020.
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
- Elementary Mathematics
- Arithmetic (Number Theory)
- Number Systems
- Square Roots
- Cube Roots
- Fractions and Decimals
- HCF and LCM
- Chain Rule
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
To Know Full Syllabus Click Here
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for NCHMCT 2020 Exam.
To Know More Click Here
Read Also: NCHMCT 2020 Tips and Trick to Prepare
There is given below Important Tips related to NCHMCT JEE 2020
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
The authority has decided to conduct this year Hotel Management Entrance exam in the below-mentioned test centres across India. Let us have a loo.
|WRITTEN TEST||CENTRE CITY CODE||WRITTEN TEST||CENTRE CITY CODE|
The admit card for the NCHMCT 2020 will be released online from 07-Apr-2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her NCHMCT 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for NCHMCT 2020 Entrance examination.
To Know More Click Here
Exam day guidelines
To help the candidates appearing for the examination have a hassle-free day and keep them stress-free and calm on Exam Day, we have made some Exam day guidelines for NCHMCT 2020.
What to carry on the exam day? (✔)
- NCHMCT 2020 admit card
- Two passport size photographs (preferably same as the one submitted with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Passport/ Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, PAN Card)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
What not to carry? (×)
- A stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich, etc.
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT JEE 2020) Result will be declared in the month of 15-May-2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for NCHMCT 2020
- Go to the official website of National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT 2020)
- Click on “NCHMCT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download NCHMCT scorecard.
All India merit list of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Written Test. In case candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as under;
- Candidate securing higher marks in English component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of candidates securing equal marks in JEE, as well as in English component of JEE, then the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In the case of the tie-in (i) and (ii) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
Here’s update info for NCHMCT 2020 Counselling
- There shall be three rounds of Counseling on the basis of merit.
- The detailed process of counselling shall be available on the website www.nchmcounselling.nic.in along with the declaration of result of Written Test in the Last week of May of 2020.
- There is no fee for the registration of Counseling, however, the candidate will have to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee Rs.40,000/- which will be inclusive of part of Ist Semester Fee (Rs.39000+1000 Counselling charges) through payment gateway available on the website. After depositing fee, details of depositing fee along with other testimonials, the candidate has to go for verification of documents at any Reporting Center.
- The candidate who has been deposited fee in the first round or second round of Counselling and allotted a seat, but interested to participate in Spot round, not required to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee again.
- A candidate who has been deposited fee in the first round or second round of Counselling and not allotted any seat, same fees will be considered for Spot round.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
For More Details Click here
- Address: National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology A-34, Sector-62, Noida -201309 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Toll-Free Phone No. 1800 180 3151
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The practice is the key to score well in the NCHMCT JEE. Since the NCHMCT JEE consists of numerous sections such as Logical Deduction. Numerical Ability, Aptitude for Service Sector, Current Affairs and English language skills, it is imperative that you start practising early so that you are able to cover every topic.
A. National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) is a national level hotel management entrance exam which offers admission to qualifying candidates on basis of their rank and preference of institute to 51 hotel management institutes located at different states.
Admissions to more than 8,000 undergraduate hotel management seats will be done on the basis of candidates‘ performance in the NCHMCT JEE 2019.
A. Hotel Management Catering Technology Entrance Exam Guide by VVK Subburaj, Ramesh Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board, Dharmendra Mittal’s 10 Mock Tests For Hotel Management Entrances, Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by Dr R P Datason.
Individuals with a hotel management degree earn varying salaries depending on many different factors. In general, the starting salary for graduates of hotel management degrees is between $28,000 and $40,000 per year.
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.