Attention Candidates, NEET Application Form Notification has been released. NEET 2018 Examination is most likely to be held on 10th May (Thursday) 2018. The candidate may submit NEET Form only online mode. According to NEET Official Information, The last date of the submission of NEET application form 2018 is 12th March 2018 (5:30 PM). Throughout the article, we will discuss the NEET Eligibility Criteria 2018. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification.
- 1 NEET UG 2018
- 2 Why Choose NEET Exams?
- 3 Quick Facts about NEET UG 2018
- 4 NEET 2018 Application Process
- 5 NEET Application Fee 2018
- 6 NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
- 8 NEET 2018 Syllabus
- 9 Highly Recommended Books for NEET 2018
- 10 Preparation Tips
- 11 NEET UG 2018 Admit Card
- 12 NEET Answer Key
- 13 NEET Result 2018
- 14 NEET Cutoff 2018
- 15 NEET Important Dates 2018
- 16 NEET 2018 Exam Centers
- 17 Contact Details
NEET UG 2018
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is also known as NEET UG is an entrance examination in India, the aspirants who wish to study any graduate medical course like (MBBS/ dental course (BDS) in Government or Private Medical Colleges in India. It is an entrance examination of a medical sector which is conducted by India level, After qualifying the NEET examination, Candidate able to take admission In MBBS, BDS, BAMS Course.
Why Choose NEET Exams?
Before going to the deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of NEET Entrance Exam 2018, Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam
- NEET UG 2018 is the national level examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across India.
- NEET 2018 application form available online Only.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form.
- Those candidates, Who will commit Mistake during application filling, They can make it correct in the second week of March 2018.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about NEET Admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018.
Quick Facts about NEET UG 2018
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET UG|
|Conducted by||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|NEET 2018 Exam Date||By May 10, 2018|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||
NEET 2018 Application Process
How to Apply?
There is given blow detailed application procedure
- Admission Seeker can avail the NEET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
NEET Application Fee 2018
The NEET application fee which has to be paid at the time of submission of the application form of NEET 2018 is different for different categories. Aspirants may check in the table given below the requisite application fee to be paid at the time of NEET 2018 application form submission.
|General and OBC||INR 1,400/-|
NEET 2018 application fee can be a summit in both offline and online mode. Aspirants may choose from the following mode of payment of NEET application fee 2018:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Net Banking or UPI
- E-wallet of Common Service Centres or Facilitation Centre (detailed in the FAQ below)
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below
- The Admission Seeker should have qualified the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects must be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern.
All Candidates who living in India can apply for this exam, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible for NEET 2018
Minimum Age – For NEET 2018, the minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Maximum Age– For NEET 2018, the maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) on the date of exam.
Number of Attempts
According to official instructions, Each Aspirant will be able to attempt National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) only 3 times in his/her lifetime.
Category wise seat reservation:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018) will be an offline mode (pen and paper based mode) test held in India. The questions will be in mix set multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and non- MCQ’s format.
Subject wise questions distribution
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
NEET 2018 Syllabus
NEET syllabus will be based on a common syllabus prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India). you may gather general syllabus from 11th & 12th based Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus as well as CBSE, NCERT & COBSE.
There is given below the core syllabus (only broad topics)
NEET Syllabus for Physics
|Class XI||Class XII|
|The physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves|
NEET Syllabus for Chemistry
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p-Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
NEET Syllabus for Biology
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organization in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
Highly Recommended Books for NEET 2018
There is given table related to NEET 2018 Highly Recommended book, Candidate needs to follow these books for exam preparation.
|Subject||Important Books for NEET 2018|
|Physics||NCERT Physics Part 1 and Part 2 texts for Classes XI and XII, Concepts of Physics by HC Verma, Objective Physics by DC Pandey, Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker, Fundamentals of Physics by Pradeep, Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov|
|Chemistry||NCERT Chemistry textbooks of Class XI and XII, Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon, Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd, ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12 by Modern, Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee, Dinesh Chemistry guide and practise books by VK Jaiswal, MS Chauhan and N Awasthi for Inorganic, Organic and Physical Chemistry portions respectively.|
|Biology||NCERT Biology texts of Class XI and Class XII, Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman, Objective Biology by Dinesh, Objective Botany by Ansari, Pradeep Guide on Biology, GRB Bathla publications for Biology|
There is given blow Important Tips related to NEET 2018
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
NEET UG 2018 Admit Card
Those Admission Seeker who have registered successfully will be able to download the admit card of NEET 2018 in online mode tentatively from 17th April 2018. The name of the students, exam centre address, timings for the exam and other details will be present on the admit card of NEET 2018. It is important for all student to bring the admit card to NEET 2018 examination centre along with a passport size photograph. Failure to present the admit card at the exam centre of NEET 2018 will make the candidates ineligible to attempt NEET 2018 exam.
Given Steps to Download NEET Admit Card 2018
- Aspirant will be required to click on the link available on NEET 2018 admit card.
- After clicking on the link they will have to submit their NEET 2018 registration number and date of birth to login.
- The admit card of NEET 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking for any discrepancies, the candidates can download the admit card of NEET 2018
NEET Answer Key
The important answer key of NEET 2018 will be released within a week of examination. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode through the website. The aspirant may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key. All of the right answers to the questions asked in the offline entrance examination of NEET 2018 will be present in the answer key. Students have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged. The payment will be refunded in case of the challenge is accepted by the Board.
NEET Result 2018
According to Official instructions, CBSE will declare the result of NEET 2018 tentatively in the third week of June 2018. The result will release via online mode through the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The scores secured by the candidates in NEET 2018 exam will be available in the result. The result of NEET 2018 has to be downloaded by the candidates since it will be required during the NEET admission process.
Candidate need to given following steps for NEET 2018 result
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth and Category
- Scores obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Total Marks Secured
- Total Percentile Obtained
- All India Rank
- Category Rank
- All India Quota Rank (15% Seats)
- Cutoff Score for NEET 2018 Counselling
- Qualification Status of the Candidate
NEET Cutoff 2018
For qualify the NEET 2018 entrance examination, Candidate needs minimum marks. It will be based on a number of students appeared in the exam, difficulty level and availability of seats. It will be released in the month of June 2017. The minimum qualifying marks should be 50% for general, 45% for General-PH and 40% marks for reserved categories. During the NEET counselling process, counselling authorities of NEET 2018 will release their own merit lists containing names or ranks of candidates called for various rounds of counselling. NEET 2018 cutoff will, however, be the minimum entry requirement for preparation of various merit lists of NEET 2018.
Minimum Qualifying Cutoff of NEET 2018
NEET Important Dates 2018
There is Given blow important Dates related to NEET Exams.
|Application form release||8th February 2018 (Released)|
|Last date for filling the application||12th March 2018 (5:30 PM) (Extended)|
|Last date to submit the application fee||13th March 2018 (11:50 PM)|
|Correction Window Open||15th to 17th March 2018|
|Release of admit card||17th April 2018 (Released)|
|Exam date||6th May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result announcement||5th June 2018|
|1st Round Counselling starts||12th June to 24th June 2018|
NEET 2018 Exam Centers
List of NEET Exam Centres 2018
|State/Union Territory||NEET 2018 Exam City|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Dadar and Nagar Haveli||Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Daman and Diu||Daman|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Help Desk||011-22041807, 011-22041808|
|NEET Branch||011-22019683, 011-22521081|
|Special Help Line for NEET Exam||9773720177, 9773720178|