Attention Aspirants, The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the NEET 2020 examination date through an official notification on August 21, 2019. As per the notification, the NEET 2020 exam will be held on May 3, 2020 (Sunday).
This is the second time the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the NEET examination. The online application process for NEET 2020 exam will begin from December 2 and will be concluded on December 31. Interested candidates can apply for the examination through the official website of NTA — ntaneet.nic.in.
The Admit card for NEET-UG 2020 will be released on March 27, 2020. The NEET exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 3, 2020, and the result for the same will be released on June 4 next year.
All the candidates who have passed class 12 are eligible to appear for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG 2020). The exam will be held in the pen-and-paper mode.
|Registration Dates||2nd December to 31st December 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||27th March 2020|
|Dates of Examinations||3rd May 2020|
|Date of Announcing Result||4th June 2020|
NEET 2020 exam pattern
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours which includes three sections – physics, chemistry and biology
- The total no. of question will be asked in examination-180 questions, 90 would be from biology and 45 each from physics and chemistry
- Preparation syllabus includes the whole of class 11 and 12 standard NCERT textbooks in the respective subjects
- Every correct answer would get +4 marks and every incorrect answer results in a negative mark
- Questions that are not attempted do not have any penalty marks
Apart from NEET-UG, NTA has also released schedule for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2020. The application process for AIAPGET 2020 will begin on January 1 and conclude on January 31, 2020.
Best of Luck…!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.