Authority will conduct NEET MDS 2022 in a computer-based entrance test that contains 240 MCQs, which must be solved in 180 minutes for admission to MDS courses. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the competent authority to release the NEET MDS 2022 admit card on its official website, nbe.edu.in. Without NEET MDS 2022 admit card, no one will be permitted to appear for the NEET MDS. This article will let you know how to download the NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card (Hall Ticket for NEET MDS).
The Hall Ticket for NEET MDS 2022 is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the written examination time. If a candidate fails to show Their Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then they shall not be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore it’s become mandatory for all the students to get updated with their Admit Card.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Admit Card
4. Contact Details
5. Useful Resources
6. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we speak about NEET MDS 2022 Highlights, Let us first have some significant highlights.
- Get Latest NEET MDS & State Wise NEET MDS Counselling News via Edufever News
|Full Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS|
|Short Exam Name||NEET MDS|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||4250 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
NEET MDS Admit Card Dates
|Events||NEET MDS Registration Dates|
|NEET MDS 2022 notification||January 4, 2022|
|Availability of application form||January 4, 2022 (3 PM Onwards)|
|Last date for registrations||January 24, 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|Re-opening of Registration window for submission of Online Application||March 21 (3 PM Onwards) to March 30, 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|The application form correction window starts (Only for those submitting applications from March 21 to 30)||April 1 to 4, 2022|
|Last date to rectify the images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression||April 11 to 13, 2022|
|NEET MDS 2022 admit card||April 25, 2022|
|Exam date||May 2, 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Admit cards will be issued to the candidate once the test centre is allotted to the candidate by NBE in the city chosen by the candidate during the online submission of the application form.
- Go to the official website of NBE – nbe.edu.in
- Click on “NEET-MDS”.
- Select “Click here to download your admit card”.
- Enter User Id and password.
- Check the admit card for errors.
- Download, save and print the admit card.
Specifications for Photograph
- A photograph of a minimum of 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of the face & head of the
- A caption indicating the name of the candidate and date of capturing the photo should be there at the bottom of
- Background of the Photograph: white
- The picture needs to display a full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral
- Please avoid photos with reflection or shadow on the face with red
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin
- The photo must not have kinks, scratches and stains
Candidates MUST bring the following documents to the test centre: Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidates submitting false/forged documents:
- A printed copy of the NEET MDS Admit Card with a candidate’s photo pasted on.
- Any one of the authorised photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired)
- PAN Card
- Voters’ ID card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card (with the photograph)
“In case any candidate reports to the test centre with an e-Aadhaar card with Aadhaar number printed on it as proof of identity, the E-Aadhaar card should be a good quality colour print out with clearly visible photograph. The photograph should not have kinks, scratches and stains and should match the candidate presenting the e-Aadhaar card.
NEET MDS 2022 Resources
This section has provided some essential links to NEET MDS Examination.
|Particulars||Links Here||Particulars||Links Here|
|NEET MDS||Click Here||NEET MDS Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||NEET MDS Exam pattern||Click Here|
|NEET MDS Seat Matrix||Click Here||NEET MDS Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET MDS Syllabus||Click Here||NEET MDS Recommended Books||Click Here|
|NEET MDS College Predictor||Click Here||NEET MDS Cut off||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Step 1: Go to the official website of NBE – nbe.edu.in.
Step 2: Click on “NEET-MDS”.
Step 3: Select “Click here to download your admit card”.
You can take an attempt up to 3 times for NEET MDS. Also, there is an upper age limit of 25 years for the unreserved category, and there are 5 years of relaxation for reserved categories, that is 30 years.
The admit card for the National Entrance Examination Test, NEET PG 2022, has been released today, May 14.