Greetings to all the NEET MDS 2020 Aspirants. As you know that the Authority has released the notification for the NEET Entrance Exam. The Admit card for NEET MDS 2020 will be released. This article will let you know the procedure to download NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card (Hall Ticket for NEET MDS 2020).
The Hall Ticket for NEET MDS 2020 is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore it’s become mandatory for all the students to get updated with their Admit Card.
|Notification 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS|
|Conducting Body||NBE (National Board of Examinations)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to postgraduate dental courses|
|No. of Test Cities||51 cities in India|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||1800-11-1700|
|Information Brochure||October 11, 2019|
|Online application available||October 11, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||October 31, 2019|
|NEET MDS correction window||November 4, 2019|
|Release of NEET MDS admit card||December 13, 2019|
|NEET MDS 2020 exam||December 20, 2019|
|Announcement of result||January 15, 2020|
|NEET MDS Merit list||First week of March 2020 (Expected)|
|Merit list for 50% AIQ seats||First week of March 2020 (Expected)|
|NEET MDS counselling round 1||March 16, 2020 (Expected)|
|Counselling round II||April 2, 2020 (Expected)|
|Mop-up round of counselling||April 22, 2020 (Expected)|
- Admit card will be issued to the candidate once test center will be allotted to the candidate by NBE in the city chosen by the candidate during online submission of application form.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS alerts and Public Notice regarding downloading of the admit card from website.
- Admit Card can be downloaded from 13th December, 2019 onwards.
- Candidates are required to download their admit card from the website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
Specifications for Photograph
- A photograph of minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the
- A caption indicating name of candidate and date of capturing photograph should be there at the bottom of
- Background of the Photograph : white
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains
Candidates MUST bring the following documents to the test centre: Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidates submitting false/forged documents:
- Printed copy of NEET MDS Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired)
- PAN Card
- Voters’ ID card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar ard (with photograph)
“In case, any candidate reports to the test center with e-Aadhaar card with Aadhaar number printed on it as proof of identity, the e-Aadhaar card should be a good quality colour print out with clearly visible photograph. The photograph should not have kinks, scratches and stains, and should definitely match with the candidate presenting the e-Aadhaar card.
For any Query related to NEET MDS Admit Card, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers