Attention Aspirants, The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to release the NEET UG 2019 admit card Today. i.e., Monday, April 15, 2019. The Admit Cards are scheduled to be released today on ntaneet.nic but the link is yet to be activated. Once the link will be updated candidates will be able to download the NEET 2019 Admit card. The admit card contains important details like exam centre, time, name, date of birth, gender, state code of eligibility and category. In case of any discrepancy, Candidates are advised to get in touch with the authorities without delay. Candidates need to reach examination Centre at least two-and-a-half hours before the start of the examination.
Aspirants are advised to download the admit card and take a print out. According to the official notification, candidates should take a print out on an A4 sized sheet and bring it to the exam hall without which entry will not be granted to the exam hall.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
How to download the Admit Card
Step-1: Visit the official website, ntaneet.nic.in
Step-2: Home will be open on your Screen
Step-3: Click on the link ‘download admit card’
Step-4: You will be redirected to a new page
Step-5: Log-in using the registration number
Step-6: Admit card will appear
Step-7: Download The Admit Card
Step-8: Take a Print out copy for future reference
Important Things to Check on your Hall Ticket
NEET 2019 admit card would have all the important information regarding the examination date, centre and shift. Candidates are advised to check these important things on their admit cards.
- Candidates are advised to check The spelling of your name and other personal details. If a candidate found any discrepancy please notify NTA immediately.
- Aspirants are advised to check Your examination date, shift, exam centre and city. This information, kindly notes, cannot be changed. If there is any other date mentioned, get it checked and corrected.
- Candidate photograph should be available on the admit cards. In case it is missing, please contact NTA to get it corrected.
Instructions Mention in NEET UG Hall Ticket
- The admit card of NEET UG 2019 must be presented for verification along with the original valid photo identification proof specified at the time of filling the application form. A photo ID proof can be any of the following – Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID, or Driving License.
- The admit card will be valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature are clear and legible. To ensure this, the candidates must have a coloured printout copy of their admit card.
- Applying Candidates are requested to report at the examination venue 60 minutes before the exam starts.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall after the examination time.
- Candidates will be allowed to settle down on their allotted seats 45 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam.
- Until the examination ends, the aspirants will not be permitted to leave the examination hall.
- For rough work, the candidates will be provided with scribble pads.
This year, over 15 lakh candidates have applied for the nation-wide competitive exam to get admission in medical courses all over the country and abroad. Last year, 13 lakh applicants appeared for NEET. This year, the government has made NEET mandatory so the number of candidates is expected to go higher.
- NEET 2019: Application, Eligibility, Dates, Admit Card, Result
- NEET Counselling Procedure 2019: Seat Allotment, Procedure, Documents
- NEET 2019 Cut off: Expected and Previous Year
Best of Luck…!!