NETES Institute of Pharmaceutical Science is one of the premier pharmacy institute founded in the year 2017. It offers 4-year B.Pharm and 2- years D.Pharma course. It affiliated with The Directorate of Technical Education and approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about NETES Institute of Pharmaceutical Science like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
About NETES Institute of Pharmaceutical Science
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of NETES Institute of Pharmaceutical Science.
|Name of Institute||NETES Institute of Pharmaceutical Science|
|Popular Name||NIPS MIRZA|
|Location||Kamrup (Assam) India|
|Year of Establishment||2017|
|Affiliated with||The Directorate of Technical Education|
|Fees||Bachelor of Pharmacy 46,0000
Diploma in Pharmacy 26,0000
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- The Directorate of Technical Education
- Approved by – Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Aid Status- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Technical Issues
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||60||4 years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||60||2 years|
- Admission seekers apply through merit in CEE, Assam with reservations for different categories as per Government Norms.
- Admission seekers apply through merit in JEE (Mains).A limited number (10%) through merit in the qualifying examination and JEE (Mains) /CEE and interview.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission Seeker must be 10+2 passed with at least 50% marks from a recognized school with subjects English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry /Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- The Admission Seeker must pass B Pharm the or any equivalent degree from a recognized university with 55% Marks aggregate (50% for SC/ST/PH candidates).
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||46,0000|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||26,0000|
|Name of Institute||Pharmacy College Nagaon|
- It is one of the premier Pharmacy College in Assam.
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in India.
Address-Mirza – 781125
Phone: 98545 47515
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply