Pondicherry NEET-UG Counselling Registration Started: The Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) Puducherry has re-opened the registration portal for Puducherry NEET 2021 admissions on January 6. Candidates who could not apply for Puducherry NEET admission 2021 earlier can do the same until January 10, 2022.
Based on the request and as Merit List for NEET based courses are yet to be published, Fresh online applications are invited from NEET-UG Qualified candidates for admission to the first year MBBS/BDS/BAMS and B.V.Sc & A.H. courses in Government and Self Financing Medical / Dental and Veterinary colleges in the U.T. of Puducherry. Applications are invited under Government / All India (Management) / NRI and Self–Supporting (S.S.) Quota.
Although the Central admission committee has given one more time a great opportunity for the medical candidates, who want to be a part of colleges in UT territory and missed the chance because the application of 2021 was already closed on 3 December, the candidates who have applied during this period are not eligible to apply. According to the application and the merit list for NEET based coursed are yet to be released.
Pondicherry NEET-UG Counselling Registration Dates
|Release of the application form||November 8, 2021|
|The last date to fill Puducherry NEET application form||November 22, 2021|
|Registrations for admission in Bachelor of Neuropathy and Yogic Sciences||November 23 to December 3, 2021|
|Re-opening of registrations for MBBS, BDS and BNYS courses||January 6 to 10, 2022|
|Publication of Draft Merit List||To be announced|
Note- only the fresh candidates can be registered in the NEET counselling application; candidates who have already registered will not apply once again.
According to the notice released by the government of Puducherry, All the applications are invited under the guidance of the Government, All India management, NRI and self-supporting quotas.
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have qualified their NEET UG exam.
- Only fresh candidates can apply.
How to apply for the NEET counselling application?
- Visit the official website of Puducherry NEET counselling “ Centacpuducherry.in”
- Click on the UG NEET option
- Click on registration button
- Enter your personal details( Name, contact no, and reservation details)
- Enter your educational details
- Upload all the documents which they have mentioned with proper format
- Submit the details and proceed towards the payment option
- Make the application fee payment
- After completing the payment process, you can check the entire form.
Application Fee Structure
|Categories applied||General Category/OBC||Others(SC/ST)|
|Government Quota candidates||Rs 1000||Rs 500|
|Management Quota/SS – (Other States candidates)||Rs 2000||Rs 1000|
|NRI / Foreign Nationals||Rs 2000||–|
All documents must be self-assessed
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- NEET admit card
- NEET score card
- Community certificate
- Transfer certificate (minorities)
- Sports certificate (for sports quota)
- A rural certificate signed by the head of institution of puducherry
- Go through the details if any other required, upload them too.
Read More Stories about Pondicherry NEET-UG Counselling Admission visit here https://www.edufever.com/pondicherry-neet-counselling/