NEET UG Counselling 2021: The Medical counselling committee has extended the Round-1 dates of the counselling process due to the hearing held on 27.01.2022 in the matter of Gidla Bala Surya Chandra & Ors. Vs. Uol & Ors. Before the Hon’ble High court of Judicature at Madras.
The NEET-UG Counselling 2021 is conducted by the Medical counselling committee, responsible for handling all admission procedures. It is under NEET 15%, AIQ 100%, Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC/AFMS (for only registration part) and AIIMS/ JIPMER (PUDUCHERRY/ KARAIKAL) Seats for the academic year 2021. The Undergraduate courses include MBBS/BDS/B.Sc(Nursing), the candidates who are willing to start their career in medical education can register on the official website. The candidates must qualify for the NEET UG Exam 2021 before applying for the counselling procedure. This NEET counselling 2021 procedure will help the candidate get admission to their preferred colleges of each state.
The registration and choice filling process is re-opened from 28 January 2022 till 30 January 2022; now, the authority has issued the notice to extend the counselling procedure; that’s why they have given the fresh dates. So, the candidates are requested to check the list carefully. This will help them get selected and be a part of the best medical government/private college. The candidates can check all the fresh dates on the given schedule below:
Re-Schedule of NEET UG Counselling 2021
|Registration/Payment||28-01-2022 to 30-01-2022|
|Payment Facility||28-01-2022 to 30-01-2022|
|Choice filling/locking||28-01-2022 to 30-01-2022|
|Processing of seat allotment||31-01-2022|
|Reporting time||02-02-2022 to 07-02-2022|
- The Registration/ Payment Facility/ Choice Filling is now re-open for all the candidates.
- The candidates who doesnot want to make any changes in the choice filling can remain unchanged. Their previous, choices will be considered for the seat processing for the Round-1.
- The Candidates who wants to edit their choices, can login to their credentials and give consent for unlocking their choices and fill their choices again or modify them.
- The Fresh Registration is welcomed, as per the schedule mentioned for Round-1 of counselling.
- Reset Facility will be provided to candidates for Round-1 up to10:00 am of 30.01.2022.
Note: For further details, candidates can check the official website. https://www.mcc.nic.in/