Jammu Kashmir NEET Seat Matrix: The JKBOPEE has released the Tentative Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS on1st February 2022 to be operated in the First EWS round of counselling at jkbopee.gov.in. The candidates who have registered are requested to check out the tentative seat matrix, as the list includes all the college’s names along with the type of courses provided with a number of free seats allotted in the counselling process. Moreover, there are subcategories divisions of seats mentioned. This will help the candidates to know about the EWS seats provided by the authority in each college of Jammu Kashmir.
The JK NEET Counselling 2021 online registration is now closed. According to the notice released by the authority, the choice filling will be started from 2nd February until 5th February 2022. Before that, on 1st February 2022, the candidates have also performed the mock exercise of choice filling & locking. And now, the authority has released the tentative seat matrix for the first round of 2021.
Moreover, The authority is moving forward with the other procedure, so the candidates who have registered in the counselling are requested to stay updated with the details shared on the official website jkbopee.gov.in Along with this, the candidate has to look at every detail published by the authority to get selected in the counselling process and attain the best Medical college of Jammu and Kashmir. This is the golden opportunity for all the candidates to fulfil their goals.
J&K NEET Tentative Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS Courses (Out)
Jammu Kashmir NEET Counselling 2021 Schedule
|Online registration||11-01-2022 to 16-01-2022 (Closed)|
|Provisional merit list to be notified tentatively||19-01-2022|
|Mock exercise of Choice filling||01-02-2022|
|Choice filling preference to allotted college will start from||02-02-2022 to 05-02-2022 (mid-night)|
|Seat Matrix||Before 02-02-2022|
Important Instructions need to Follow by the candidates:
- No under process certificate shall be considered
- The Board shall consider only such category certificates which have been issued by the concerned Competent Authority up-to the last date of registration.
- No certificate issued after the prescribed cut-off date (16-01- 2022) shall be accepted under any situation.
- Candidates need to follow all the criteria mentioned by the NEET-UG 2021 by NTA National test agency.
- The candidates should mention the appropriate e- mail address and contact number so that the authority will forward the important messages.
- Candidates, in their own interest, are advised not to share e-mail password with other Person
- Board shall not be responsible for any mistake committed by the candidates, while making registration
- After completion of the registration process, Board shall notify the Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) of all the eligible candidates , which shall be used for online counseling by the candidates at the time of filling up of the preferences based on which allotment of seat shall be made
- Any candidate, who falls within qualifying merit but does not register himself/herself or does not upload the documents or the documents uploaded are deficient shall not be considered for allotment of any seat
- The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the e-Information Brochure uploaded on official website
- Since the admission in the Professional Colleges is time bound, therefore, the candidates should not wait for last date of registration as it may even be detrimental to their interest
- The Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates are directed to upload and submit their valid PWD certificate in BOPEE Office Srinagar / Jammu, physically also up-to 16-01-2022,(3.00 PM) positively
JK NEET Counselling 2021 Resources
|J&K Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|J&K Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|J&K Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|J&K Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|