Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2021 Allotment List: The Directorate of Medical Education has released the Re-Allotment List/ Allotted/ Retained candidates list of the Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2021 for MBBS/BDS Courses on the official website (tnmedicalselection.net). The candidates are requested to check the Allotment List now.
The Directorate of Medical Education has conducted the Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2021. To get admission to the Best Government/ Private College, the candidate has to check the Schedule, and according to the Schedule, the candidate has to perform the events. The authority has the responsibility to handle all the counselling procedures, as we know the counselling procedure is going on. The authority is moving forward with the other steps to complete the counselling process as soon as possible.
The authority has released the TN NEET UG Counselling 2021 Result on tnmedicalselection.net. After checking out the result, the candidates are advised to download the allotment letter today. After that, they can report to the allotted college by 31-03-2022 to get admission.
The authority has released the Re-allotted/allotted/Retained candidates list; all the candidates are requested to check the list now.
New Update on Extension of Joining date
TN NEET-UG Re- Allotment List 2021 (Out)
|Tamil Nadu NEET-UG Provisional List of Allotted/ Re-Allotted/ Retained Candidates (7.5 Reservation)||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET-UG Provisional List of Allotted/Re-Allotted/Retained Candidates (Management Quota)||Click Here|
TN NEET UG Counselling 2021 Tentative Vacancy Position
How to download the tnmedicalselection 2021 Allotment List?
- visit the official website: tnmedicalselection.net
- Go to the UG Tab section.
- Go to the Latest Notification section.
- Click on the Link mentioned ” Allotted list.”
- Check the list thoroughly.
- Download the PDF for future use.
Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling 2021 Allotment List (OUT)
Instructions for tnmedicalselection.net Counselling 2021
- Candidates engaging in online counselling for MBBS/BDS Degree Courses will be required to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1000/- via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card.
- Candidates should be cautious when filling out their choices.
- The Seat Matrix for the Course will be available on the official websites.
- The selection committee is not liable for any Connectivity errors.
- Admission to MBBS/BDS Degrees courses shall be made by online counselling based on rank by applying the rule of reservation.
- The online counselling procedure will be available on the official websites.
- Candidates who do not attend online counselling on the stated time and date will not be considered for admission. However, the Selection Committee reserves the discretion to allow the candidate to participate in the online interview. If a good reason for absence is disclosed to the teacher, counselling may be provided—by the Committee of Selection. Only the candidate permitted to do so can make a claim. Courses and colleges are available at the time of online counselling when they actually show up.
- The candidate’s choice cannot be modified after locking it during online counselling. After an option has been exercised, a request for a change of Branch / College from one to another is not permissible.