NEET UG 2022 Registration Last date Extended: According to the National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the registration last date for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) at neet.nta.nic.in. As per the official notification by NTA, eligible students can now fill out the NEET 2022 application form till May 15. As per Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, the NEET UG has to be conducted as a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] for admission to undergraduate medical education in all medical institutions.
Similarly, as per Section 14 of the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Act, 2020, there shall be a uniform NEET (UG) for admission to undergraduate courses in each of the Indian System of Medicine disciplines in all Medical Institutions governed under this Act. National Testing Agency has been authorised to conduct NEET-UG 2022.
How to fill the NEET UG 2022 application form
A step-by-step guide to filling out an application form is provided below.
- Admission Seeker can only avail of the NEET 2022 Application Form via online mode.
- Visit the official website (https://ntaneet.nic.in/) of NEET.
- Apply for Online Registration using your or your parent’s unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph
- The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears visible, on white background).
- Pay the fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and keep the proof of fee paid safely for future reference. If the Confirmation Page is not generated after fee payment, the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account.
- However, the candidate must make another transaction of the fee if the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Documents required for NEET 2022 registration form
- Class 10 and Class 12 certificates
- Aadhaar card number
- A valid government-issued identification number like passport number, ration card number or bank account.
- Scanned documents of the passport-size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, Class 10 pass certificate and postcard size photograph
- Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, UPI payment gateway details.
NOTE: Click here to check the complete details about the NEET UG 2022 Photo Requirements a Complete Guidelines by NTA Official.
neet.nta.nic.in 2022 Last Date Extended Notice
Admission to BSc nursing through NEET UG 2022 Guidelines by NTA
Registration for the NEET (UG) – 2022 is in progress. Meanwhile, it has also been decided by the DirectorGeneral, Armed Forces Medical Services, that the scores of NEET (UG) will be used for the selection of FEMALE Candidates Only for admission to the B.Sc. (Nursing) Course 2022 at the following Colleges of the Nursing of the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS):
|Name of the college||Seats|
|College of Nursing, AFMC Pune||40|
|College of Nursing, CH (EC) Kolkata||30|
|College of Nursing, INHS Asvini, Mumbai||40|
|College of Nursing, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|College of Nursing, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|College of Nursing, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
In this regard, those candidates who want to be admitted to B.Sc. (Nursing) Course 2022 at the abovementioned colleges are also required to apply for NEET-UG 2022 online through the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
NEET 2022 Extended Dates by NTA
Given the above, the last date for receiving Online Applications for the National Eligibility-cumEntrance Test (UG) – 2022 for all the candidates has been extended. The details of the same are given below:
|Event||NEET 2022 Last Date (Revised)|
|Last Date of receiving Application Form Online||15 May 2022 (up to 09:00 p.m.)|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Online||15 May 2022|
(up to 11:50 p.m.)
neet.nta.nic.in Application Fees (Category-wise)
Here are the reference application fees mentioned in NEET-UG 2022:
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||INR 1,500/-|
|Outside India (Fee in ₹)||INR 8500/|
NOTE: Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
NEET UG 2021 Resources
|Major Notification||Click Here||Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Book||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here||Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Exam Centre||Click Here|