NEET 2022 Registration window closes tomorrow: As per the National Testing Agency (NTA) schedule, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) application form window will close on May 15 (tomorrow) at neet nta.nic.in. Aspirants who want to appear in the exam must apply the Neet.nta.nic.in 2022 Registration.
According to the official notice released by the NTA, the NEET UG 2022 exam date is July 17. The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for MBBS, BDS AYUSH, veterinary, and nursing programmes; the NEET-UG is administered in pen and paper mode, and the exam will be held in 13 languages for over 16 lakh aspirants.
How to fill the NEET 2022 application form
A step-by-step guide to filling out an application form is provided below.
- Admission Seeker can only avail of the NEET 2022 Application Form online.
- Visit the official website (https://ntaneet.nic.in/) of NEET.
- Apply for Online Registration using your or your parent’s unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph
- The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears visible, on white background).
- Pay the fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and keep the proof of fee paid safely for future reference. If the Confirmation Page is not generated after fee payment, the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account.
- However, the candidate must make another transaction of the fee if the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Documents required for NEET 2022 registration form
- Class 10 and Class 12 certificates
- Aadhaar card number
- A valid government-issued identification number like passport number, ration card number or bank account.
- Scanned documents of the passport-size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, Class 10 pass certificate and postcard size photograph
- Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, UPI payment gateway details.
NOTE: Click here to check the complete details about the NEET UG 2022 Photo Requirements a Complete Guidelines by NTA Official.
neet.nta.nic.in Application Fees
Here are the reference application fees mentioned in NEET-UG 2022:
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||INR 1,500/-|
|Outside India (Fee in ₹)||INR 8500/|
NOTE: Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
Follow us on the latest NEET news and Google news for regular updates on medical colleges and universities in India, admission, courses, exams, schools, web stories, podcasts, etc.