NEET 2022 Application Form Deadline Extended: The latest update by the National Testing Agency has extended the application deadline for NEET-UG 2022 Exam until 20th May 2022. candidates who failed to fill the NEET 2022 Registration form can now submit the form at neet.nta.nic.in
As per Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, the NEET UG has to be conducted as a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] for admission to undergraduate medical education in allmedical institutions.
The FEMALE candidates who want to take admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) Course 2022 at the AFMS Institutions are also required to apply for NEET (UG) – 2022 online through the website neet.nta.nic.in
As per the official authority notice of the extension of the NEET-UG 2022 application form deadline, the reason behind its request received from the Office of Director General Armed Forces Medical Services, it has been decided to further extend the last date for submission of Application Forms of NEET (UG) – 2022 as per the details given below:
Read also: NEET UG 2022 Information Brochure Out on neet.nta.nic.in; Check the complete details about the entrance exam.
NEET 2022 Extended Dates by NTA
Given the above, the last date for receiving Online Applications for the National Eligibility-cumEntrance Test (UG) – 2022 for all the candidates has been extended. The details of the same are given below:
|Event||NEET 2022 Last Date (Old)||NEET 2022 Last Date (New)|
|Last Date of receiving Application Form Online||20 May 2022|
(up to 09:00 p.m.)
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Online|
(up to 11:50 p.m.)
|20 May 2022|
(up to 11:50 p.m.)
neet.nta.nic.in 2022 Last Date Extended Notice
How to fill the NEET UG 2022 application form
A step-by-step guide to filling out an application form is provided below.
- Admission Seeker can only avail of the NEET 2022 Application Form via online mode.
- Visit the official website (https://ntaneet.nic.in/) of NEET.
- Apply for Online Registration using your or your parent’s unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph
- The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears visible, on white background).
- Pay the fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and keep the proof of fee paid safely for future reference. If the Confirmation Page is not generated after fee payment, the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account.
- However, the candidate must make another transaction of the fee if the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Documents required for NEET 2022 registration form
- Class 10 and Class 12 certificates
- Aadhaar card number
- A valid government-issued identification number like passport number, ration card number or bank account.
- Scanned documents of the passport-size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, Class 10 pass certificate and postcard size photograph
- Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, UPI payment gateway details.
NOTE:Click hereto check the complete details about the NEET UG 2022 Photo Requirements a Complete Guidelines by NTA Official.
neet.nta.nic.in Application Fees (Category-wise)
Here are the reference application fees mentioned in NEET-UG 2022:
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||INR 1,500/-|
|Outside India (Fee in ₹)||INR 8500/|
NOTE:Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
NEET UG 2021 Resources
|Major Notification||Click Here||Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Book||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here||Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Exam Centre||Click Here|
Follow us on thelatest NEET newsandGoogle newsfor regular updates onmedical colleges and universitiesin India, admission, courses, exams, schools,web stories,podcasts, etc.