NEET UG 2022 Brochure: As per the update, the National Testing Agency released the NEET 2022 Information Brochure on the official website of NTA, i.e. neet.nta.nic.in. According to the update, the authority has already started the online registration facilities for all the Medical aspirants who want to become doctors.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for MBBS, BDS AYUSH, veterinary, and nursing programmes; the NEET-UG is administered in pen and paper mode, and the exam will be held in 13 languages for over 16 lakh aspirants.
NEET 2022 Information Brochure in PDF
NEET UG 2022 Exam Dates (Announced)
|Online Submission of Application Form||06 April to 06 May 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/ Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI / Paytm||07 May 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars To be intimated||later on, the website|
|Date of NEET UG Exam 2022||17 July 2022 (Sunday)|
Who can apply for NEET UG 2022?
- Applicants who have passed Class 12 or equivalent with PCB or biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognised board are eligible for NEET.
- General category students to appear for NEET must have scored 50% or more and, for the reserved category, are exempted from the minimum percentage requirement.
- This year, candidates taking their class 12 board or equivalent exams are also eligible to apply for NEET-UG.
How to Apply in NTA NEET UG 2022?
A step-by-step guide to filling out an application form is provided below.
- Admission Seeker can avail of the NEET-UG 2022 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website (https://ntaneet.nic.in/) of NEET.
- Apply for Online Registration using your or your parent’s unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph
- The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears visible, on white background).
- Pay the fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and keep the proof of fee paid safely for future reference. If the Confirmation Page is not generated after fee payment, the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account.
- However, the candidate must make another transaction of the fee if the Confirmation Page is not generated.
neet.nta.nic.in Application Fees (Category-wise)
Here are the reference application fees mentioned in NEET-UG 2022:
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||INR 1,500/-|
|Outside India (Fee in ₹)||INR 8500/|
NEET UG 2022 Resources
|Major Notification||Click Here||Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Book||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here||Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Exam Centre||Click Here|
|NEET Chemistry Preparation||Click Here||NEET Physics Preparation||Click Here|
|NEET Biology Preparation||Click Here||Chemistry MCQ Preparation||Click Here|
|Physics MCQ Preparation||Click Here||NEET Biology MCQ Preparation||Click Here|