NEET PG 2022 Counselling: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct counselling for the NEET PG 2022 at mcc.nic.in soon. For admission to top medical colleges in India, aspirants must participate in MCC NEET PG 2022 AIQ Counselling for 50% of Seats. You can also join for the remaining 50% seats in state counselling. The NEET PG exam was held on May 21, and the result for the same was declared on June 1, 2022.
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct counselling for NEET PG soon. The NEET PG counselling 2022 will be conducted online at mcc.nic.in. However, the authority has not released any NEET PG 2022 counselling schedule.
MCC has not released the schedule of NEET PG 2022 counselling. The All India Quota (AIQ) NEET PG counselling will be conducted in a total of 4 rounds, including a mop-up round and stray vacancy round. During the counselling, candidates will have to register, pay, and give their preferences of colleges and courses.
MCC conducts Counselling for the following Institutions/Universities
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states (participation of the Union Territory of J&K is subject to their contribution of seats).
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions provided by the respective college/institute.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions (only Registration part).
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will issue the NEET PG 2022 scorecard on June 8. The NEET PG counselling 2022 will be conducted by MCC for 50% AIQ and 100% deemed and central universities, ESIC, and AFMS seats. The details such as the name of the candidate, roll number, parent’s name, date of birth, marks obtained, NEET PG rank, etc., will be mentioned on the NEET PG scorecard 2022.
NEET PG 2021 documents required
- Allotment letter issued by MCC
- NEET PG admit card
- NEET PG result
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS professional examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- NMC issued a registration certificate
- High school/higher secondary certificate/birth certificate as proof of birth date
- Valid ID proof
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Disability Certificate, if applicable