NEET Official Answer Key 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the NEET-UG 2022 answer key on 31 august 2022. Along with the answer keys, the NTA will also release the NEET 2022 OMR sheets for over 16 lakh candidates. The undergraduate medical exam was held on July 17 in pen and paper mode. Aspirants who appeared in the exam can download and challenge the answer key and the NEET 2022 OMR sheet if any difference exists.
NEET 2022 official answer key; How to challenge?
- Go to neet.nta.nic.in after the availability of the answer key
- Click on ”Apply for Answer Key Challenge’
- Choose the code for the test booklet.
- Log in with your application number.
- Click on submit after selecting the question numbers.
- Select the answer you believe to be correct.
- Click on “”Confirm””
- For each challenged answer, there is an objection filing fee of Rs 200. This fee is non-refundable even if the authorities accept the challenge.
- Once the payment has been paid, download and print the receipt.
OMR answer sheets and recorded responses Challenge procedure
- Go to neet.nta.nic.in after the availability of the OMR sheet
- Login with the application number.
- Select the “OMR Challenge” in the left pane and click on the link.
- Choose the question(s) for which the recorded response needs to be challenged.
- Select any question you want to inquire about and submit the correct answer.
- Pay a processing fee.
- Download the receipt.