NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) published the official answer key of the NEET-UG 2022 on August 31, official website, neet.nta.nic.in. As per the latest notification issued by the authority, the NEET result 2022 date is September 07. Candidates must note that the NEET UG Answer Key 2022 objection window will close today (September 2 2022) as per the official notice released by the NTA.
NEET 2022 Official Answer Key (Out)
Various NEET aspirants are searching for a lot of information about the NTA official NEET Answer Key 2022; In this section, we are providing the NEET UG 2022 Answer key, all code in PDF; let’s have a look.
|Answer Key Code||Answer Key (Link Here)||Answer Key Code||Answer Key (Link Here)|
|Q1||Click Here||S5||Click Here|
|Q2||Click Here||T1||Click Here|
|Q3||Click Here||T2||Click Here|
|R2||Click Here||T3||Click Here|
|R3||Click Here||T4||Click Here|
|R4||Click Here||T5||Click Here|
|R5||Click Here||T6||Click Here|
|R6||Click Here||S2||Click Here|
|S3||Click Here||S4||Click Here|
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
1. Please go to the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
2. Click ‘Apply for Answer Key Challenge (s).’
3. Select the Test Booklet Code.
4. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed, and Submit.
5. You will see the following Questions are in sequential order:
6. The number next to the Question under the column ‘Correct Option’stands for the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by the NTA.
7. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Options given in the following four columns by clicking the check box
8. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents are to be put in a single pdf file).
9. After clicking your desired option for Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology for NEET (UG) – 2022, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to the next screen.
10. You will see a screen displaying your challenges.
11. Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
12. Select Mode of Payment and Pay a processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
13. After successful payment, download/print the Answer Key challenge receipt.
Procedure for Challenge of OMR Answer Sheet Grading and Recorded Responses
- Please go to the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter your Security Pin as displayed, and Submit.
- Select the “OMR Challenge” in the left pane.
- Click on the OMR Challenge Link.
- You will see the following Questions are in sequential order:
- Select the Question(s) for which you wish to challenge the Recorded Response.
- The number next to the Question under the column ‘Captured Response as per OMR Sheet’ stands for the option opted by the Candidates in the OMR Answer Sheets.
- Once you select any Question for Challenge, you will see three options under the column ‘Candidate’s Claim’.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use the Options given in the ‘Candidate’s Claim’ column.
- After clicking your desired option, for Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology for NEET (UG) – 2022, scroll down, ‘Submit’, and move to the next screen.
- You will see a screen displaying your challenges.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question/grade challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
- After successful payment, download/print the Answer Key challenge receipt.
NEET UG Useful Resources
|Unofficial Answer Key||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Counselling||Click Here|