NEET PG Counselling: NEET PG 2022 round-1 choice filling process will be closed on the official website- mcc.nic.in at 11:55 pm today. Registered prospects can fill in their college and course preferences till September 25. MCC has begun the choice filling and locking process for round 1 of the NEET PG 2022 counselling on September 20.
The NEET PG result 2022 was announced on June 1 at nbe.edu.in. MCC will conduct 4 rounds of NEET PG 2022 All India Quota counselling – round 1, round 2, mop-up round and stray vacancy round. Through the MCC NEET PG 2022 counselling, the AIQ new registrations will be allowed in the first three rounds and not in the spot round.
How to fill choices and lock NEET PG counselling 2022
- Go to mcc.nic.in
- Select the tab as per the stream, i.e. medical or dental
- Login by entering your NEET PG roll number, password and security pin
- Start filling your choices of course and college for NEET PG seat allotment
- To add a new choice, click on the ‘+’ button
- To rearrange the order of any choice, drag the choice to the desired position
- Then, click on ‘Save and Next’ to lock the choices
- Take a printout of filled preferences for future reference.
Note: Aspriants must note that if the filled choices are not locked, they will be closed automatically.
1st Round dates for NEET PG 2022 Counselling
|Online registration||15-Sep-2022 to 23-Sep-2022 till 12 pm|
|Last date for payment of counselling fee||23-Sep-2022 till 8 pm|
|Choice filling||20-Sep-2022 to 25-Sep-2022 till 11: 55 pm|
|The seat allotment list will be released||28-Sep-2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||29-Sep-2022 to 04-Oct-2022|